-Part 9-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

I woke up in a room, a familiar room? I took a second look around. Yep, I know this place. I know this place too well.

The door opened and a man in a black suit came in. He came over to me and gestured me to follow him. I followed him out the door and down a long hallway, passing others.

I absolutely hate this place. Its my grandfather's mansion. He hates me for being a wedlock child, but occasionally "kidnaps" me for absurd reasons. And he literally makes my life h_ll. Especially since he believes I was born a boy and has always seen it that way.

We finally reach the dreadful doors. His office doors, I open them and close them behind me, leaving the guard out of the room. I bowed to grandfather.

"Child, I seen you finally did something in life, not the greatest thing but yet again, what can I expect from a mixed child. Ah what did I do to disserve this?" I stood shaking in front of him.

"Well, I can no longer cover you up" he sighed. "My son has already said you existed, I cant just leave you in a ditch, now can I?" he stood up from his chair and walked towards the window. He put his hand on his chin in a thinking pose, scratching his white beard. I watched and stood in silence as he thought. "Well your already known because of B..BT..BVS? No BTS, that's right. And the media knows about your father but not the child he is hiding...You'll leave the group and your father, I'll send you away..to china? Possibly?" He tirned around and walked to me. He looked me in the eye. "That wont be a problem, will it?"

I looked down at the ground and took a deep breathe. "Grandfather, I don't w-ant to lea-" A slap echoed in the room and I held my red cheek. Tears brimming my eyes.

"Your leaving in a few days, you don't have a choice" I don't want to, my whole life is a head of me. Yeah, I didn't like it much before but I now love it and the people in it with me. I looked him in the eye and glared.

"I DON'T WANT TO" I screamed and the suddenly felt fear, realising what I had just done. He snapped his fingers and I automatically fell to the floor, begging for forgiveness.

The doors opened behind me and 2 men came out.

"GRANDFATHER! IM SORRY! I WONT DO IT AGAIN!" The men grabbed me under the arm and dragged me out but I continued to scream. Even when we were going down the hallway, hoping that my voice would change his mind. I kicked, screamed panicked and watched as servants looked at their feet, pretending not to notice.

Then I arrived.

~~

~Taehyung POV~

I walked around the house humming the tadpole song, whiling looking for Ollie. I wanted to play games but everyone was busy working. But I know I can play with Ollie, he will never say no to me because of my cuteness.

After a while of searching every room, I asked Namjoon hyung. He wad kinda mad but he told me he didn't know so I went to Kookie but he said he didn't care.
So then I went to Yoongi because the rest were at the dance building. I walked into yoongi's studio and asked him.

"Hyung? You know where Ollie is?"

"He's here somewhere"

"No I checked..like 7 times~"

"Did he not return home yet? Its 12 pm"

"huh? he left?"

"Yeah at like 5 in the morning"

"Ehh? He hasn't returned? Could you call him?"

"Im busy, its over there" he said pointing to his phone on the other desk. I quickly grabbed it and went through his contacts. sand clicked the one that said "😂Silkie😂". That was Yoongi's nickname for him.

*Ring Ring*
I waited.. Called 4 times and even texted him.

"He wont pick up! What if something bad happened!" I somewhat yelled at hyung. That made him immediately look up and turn his head.

"You think so??"

~~
3rd Person

Taehyung and Yoongi stared at each other for a good solid second. And both rapidly nodded.

Taehyung ran out the door, while Yoongi called the Manager and a few other important people including the members at dance. Meanwhile Taehyung ran to the other members in the house and extremely exaggerated the situation to each one.

In a few moments staff members,
the Manager, and even some bodyguards were at the house. They were waiting in the living room. Waiting and deciding what to do.

The Manager was confused on what to do because he didn't want the info to leak about Ollie missing. And the staff were trying to calm down the rest of BTS, while bodyguards were at every inch of the property. Yoongi and Jin, freaking out the most because of their knowledge about Ollie making them want yo find him faster. But the problem was.. They actually don't know whether Ollie was taken or if he is just wandering around.

Hours past and soon it was the next morning. Exactly 10 am.. Finally they decided to contact police which made things even more complicated.

The police searched the house, belongings and every inch of the property for anything. And the Yoongi finally opened his mouth.

"Umm. He left early yesterday to meet someone, I think it was a new tutor or something"

That comment made everyone quiet. And they finally found things. They found out who he was supposed to meet but didn't. They found where he was kidnapped and even a rough sketch of the driver, thanks to ARMY who were recording Ollie and him.

Now the search was on, they only needed to find Ollie without letting the media know.

---

(A/n: So I have been working hard for school and I'm sick but I wont quit this project. Anyway sorry if this seems rushed and that there isn't much BTS in the chapter but be prepared for the next ones. The BTS will literally seem like to much)

On a side note: I actually published this chapter two days ago but it was glitched and deleted its self twice. So hopefully I fixed it.