ㅡ16ㅡ

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

"Oliver?"

I look up. "Alora?"

"What are doing here? You should be with your dad." She said snarky.

"Uh hey, its been a while" I said adjusting my mask. "So~ what you up to?" I asked nervously,glancing over to the man she is with.

So let me get one thing straight. I am not scared of Alora. I am just scared of what she can do. Its a long story but here it is somewhat short.

Alora is 2 years older than me. Even though she was my best friend in Elementary. And half way through middle school (secondary), until she decided to hang with the wrong people and drag me with her. She slept around even though she was only 12 and ended up with a child when she turned 14.

Now 16, I heard she isn't in school and is a stripper, with 2 kids. She isn't really someone I want to hang with especially when her drug dealer showed up at her house  looking for money when I was there and only 10. And now I am quite afraid she could ruin my career with fake rumors like how she ruined my life in middle school. Thankfully for highschool, I moved away for a Musical Art School. But what do I do now? I cant just avoid her.

"Well~ I have something to do, so ill be going. See you later" She said putting her hand on my shoulder and letting it run off, then grabbing the mans hand and walking off.

"Who was that?" Tae randomly asked from behind with his deep as the ocean voice scaring me.

"Uh, someone"  I grabbed Taehyung's arm and drag him around.  Eventually we found some clothes and food. And by the time we got a taxi it was 11 pm. So you can imagine the scolding from Jin we got. And of course Tae blamed it on me, when in reality we were late because he couldn't choose what dish he wanted at Panda Express. 

But either way we got home and slept. Like rocks. Literally, so tired that once Jin was done bickering we both just piled onto the bed with our clothes still on and slept. Without moving at all. So you can imagine the terrible sore back I have.

~~

"Ready in 10!" Our first performance is in 10 minutes. I nervously watched at the makeup stylist did Namjoon makeup as he kept saying "its okay, we have done concerts before". Yes, we have of course. But this is the biggest one yet and I don't think I am ready for it!

~~

(A/N: I really want to apologise for the lateness and the small chapter. I am having sone major family problems involving some things normal people shouldn't have to go through. So hopefully it will all get better and I can continue making my full length chapters. Thanks and remember to vote, bye!)