23

3rd Person

"I think Ollie is a girl" Jin choked on his drink. Everyone in the room looked at him. "You okay?" He nodded.

"Why do you say that?" Namjoon asked.

"Well.. before I say anything I'm not a creep okay?" Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok nodded. "So.. um.. well Jimin and I saw him.. like taking drugs.."

"DRUGS?!?!" Hobi screamed and was immediately silenced by Jimin walking in the small studio. "So you guys saw Ollie taking drugs?" He whispered.

"I'm sure it wasnt drugs, it could of been pain medication or something. Right Jin?" Jin nodded staying quite. Jimin walked over and sat on Yoongi's lap.

"It was a needle and it was for his heart~ Stupid Yoongi~"

"Jimin are you drunk?"

"Wat?"

"Anyway it's not for his heart, Jimin and get off"

"No~~"

"What's it for?" Hobi asked while Namjoon was thinking very hard, Jin just tried to make himself as small as possible while drinking his juice.

"Its testosterone"

"The thing men make right?!?" Hobi asked with excitement.

"Yea, it is. But he's probably just worried about catching up with us, he's 14 and we are fully grown men. And you can get testosterone as a prescription, probably even buy it from a store.."

"I'm still growing~!" Jimin shouted.

"Yes, yes you are. Why dont you go lay down..."

"Okay~~ hehehe" Jimin left the room and wandered to his room.

"Who left the alcohol out?" Jin asked changing the subject.

"More importantly, I still think Ollie's a girl" Yoongi changed it again making Jin slightly get nervous.

"Do you have any proof?" Hobi asked questionably and leaned closer with his chair.

"Well.." Yoongi thought for a minute. Did he really have anything? He only really had suspicions and theories. "Okay, what about not changing in the locker room with us after dance?"

"He's young probably just a little self conscious, especially if he's taking testosterone" Namjoon said still not convinced but thinking.

"OH! I GOT IT" Everyone looked toward hobi. "Ollie has a bra in his bag under the bed!"

"What?" Namjoon and Jin said sync.

"Well you see I was kinda looking through things-"

"You went in my room and snooped" Yoongi said.

"Yea well anyway, I found a bag and inside was a bra. It was a sport one though"

"He's a a growing boy, I'm sure Jungkook has even more sexual things under his bed" Namjoon said awkwardly but yet mature.

"Yeah I was like that, I hid things under my bed when I was young. Probably not the best hiding spot but my parents didn't say anything" Jin said trying to help Namjoon or basically help keep Ollie safe. He wasnt an actor for nothing. They all looked towards Jin. "What? I was 13"

"Anyway I'm pretty sure Ollie doesn't have a masturbating problem" Yoongi said. "I kind of share a room with him, I should've of caught him by now if that was it"

"Still he's 14, probably just hitting puberty or maybe not even, if he's taking testosterone"

"Yeah but haven't you seen him? He's a bit feminine for a boy"

"Yeah but he obviously has a dick, I haven't seen even a little bit of boobs or even blood. Dont girls get periods?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah they do and I agree, as far as I know he's 100 percent male. I would know, Jin and I sleep with him at night"

"Yeah but still"

"Just give it up Yoongi, there is no way he's a girl. Don't you know they do health checks before allowing people to join the company? How would he get by as a girl?"

"Yeah so? He could probably find a way, he's smart"

"I'm done with the conversation, Yoongi. Come back when you have proof or just don't, we all know Ollie's a boy." Namjoon stood up from his chair and Jin happily followed him out, wanting to end the conversation as fast as possible but Jhope stayed.

"So are you really that convinced?"

"Yea.. too bad I can't find a way to prove it"

"Why'd you even think that though"

"I told you because of the shots"

"Yea, but to be honest I think it's all in your head. Nothing you told us really let us know why you thought that way."

"I dont know, let's just forget about it"

______

(Please remember to vote, especially if you liked this chapter!)