-Part 6-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

I sat there, nervously waiting behind the stage with the other members.. We were all nervous but to be honest the only one who deserved to be nervous was me. The official announcement of me joining the group was is a few minutes. First the CEO would answer questions, then tell them my name and some skills I have. Then BTS would come out themselves and speak about the situation and how they feel. Then finally I would be shown.

I listened to the announcements and reporters chatting in the background. "And now for the final and most important announcement. As you may know BTS has recently accepted a new member into their group. It was Rm's Idea and of course being me, I allowed him to fulfill his wish, with surprising Army and the rest of BTS. The New Member's name is Lee SungHoon, we believe he is a great addition to the group. He has a great talent for dance and his singing is as good as JungKooks. Now I know you all want to meet him but first we will have the member come and say a few words about how they feel."

The boys walked in a single file order to the stage. And when they finally reached their assigned seats, they took their mics and waited for the leader to signal them.

"Hello! We are BTS!" They said in sync.

"As you know, getting a new member was my personal idea. I knew that some people.. wouldn't agree with me. But I hope that Army can be more mature than what I have seen, knowing it was my idea. I also ask that you do not hate him, everyone is allowed to express their own opinion but I believe there is no need to hate someone due to ignorance. Jin your opinion?"

"I was surprised.. I didn't think RM would do something like this. But I am glad he did. Hoon-ah is a good boy and I believe you guys will love him" he gestured towards yoongi.

"I..think he's good, he's nice" he looked at Jungkook who had his head down and elbowed him. His head perked up and quickly went from a frown to a smile within seconds.

"uhh.. I am very happy with it and I am glad to have someone younger than me to compete with" some Armies in the crowd squealed with excitement. Unlike Army I could tell he wasn't happy in his voice.

Jimin smiled and said "I am not so sure about him but I know he is a great guy. And Im happy that I am no longer short" he smiled.

"I absolutely love him and I am pretty sure I am speaking for the rest of the group" Taehyung said before even letting Jhope take his turn.

Jhope grabbed the mic off the table and yelled "He's the best! Lets show him now! Come out now and show yourself! Hoon-ah!"

This was my time..I walked up the stairs. Hearing lots of whispers. And when I finally reached where I could be seen. Lots of lights, flashes and camera clicks. And even some ah sounds from the audience.

Rm gave me a mic and I introduced myself. "Hello! I am Lee SungHoon, I am 15(korean age) years old. Please take care of me." There was a few more camera flashes and things. Then it got complicated.

They asked me all different kinds of questions. Some silly ones, like my favorite food and some very serious ones, like why I decide to be a K-pop star or who were my parents. Since I wasn't sure on what to exactly answer with I just let the Manager answer most, once in a while answering ones he couldn't.

After all that we had a fan meeting. We all sat at the table, waiting for Army to come up and meet us. The order from left to right was RM, Jin, Yoongi, Me, Taehyung, Jimin, Kookie and Hope. It was a good meeting although once in while people would skip over me. But I met this overly nice fan who complimented me on everything. And eve said that I kinda looked like a 11 year old because of my baby face and height. 'Of course that wasn't what I was really happy about considering Im trying to look as manly as possible'