Chapter Five: You Want Him!?

Listen to Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

********

Chapter Five: You Want Him!?!

Austin's P.O.V

********

RECAP

The concern he showed me confused me, but I can't say I didn't like it, "n-nothing....I'm fine."

He gave me a skeptical look and I knew he wouldn't let this go 'til I told him.

"I'll t-tell you l-later."

He nodded and resumed his walk.

I looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where he was taking me. I took in our surroundings and realized where he was taking me.

Alpha Aaron's Office.

********

I began to panic and tried to twist out of his arms. I only succeeded in making him grip onto me tighter.

"Stop squirming or I'm going to accidentally drop you." He groaned, trying to get me to stop.

"I don't want to go see alpha Aaron, pweeze don't make me go." I pleaded as he stopped walking again.

My eyes glossed over with tears as I buried my face in his neck.

"It's okay, you don't have to go in okay? You can sit outside the door and wait for me. No one will bother you, and if they do I'll be able to hear immediately. How does that sound?"

"P-pwomise I w-won't have t-to go in."

I admit, I am acting like a child, but I can't help it. The fear had been forced into me, I don't know any other way to live.

"I promise." He whispered into my ear.

I shivered and tried to snuggle deeper into his arms.

He chuckled down at me and gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen directed at me.

"If you try to snuggle into me any more than you already are, you'll end up inside my stomach."

I giggled and snuggled into him just to tease him. He laughed again, shaking his head and resuming his walk.

I smiled a genuine smile too, for once I could smile and it isn't fake or forced.

My smile slowly dropped as we got closer and closer to Alpha Aaron's office. By the time Jace walked up to the front door, my smile had disappeared completely.

He shot me a sympathetic smile as he walked through the house that contained the office. Right next to the office was a nursery for the pups from the ages 2-4.

I stared into the room with longing. Since I was considered the trash of the pack, I wasn't allowed any where near the pups out of fear of corrupting them.

Jace noticed me staring off and followed my line of sight.

He walked over to the nursery and set me down inside the doorway.

"He will stay in here with the pups, no one will bother him. Am I understood?" He barked.

I went to nod, but he wasn't looking at me when he spoke. I turned around and saw two other people standing there.

Thelma Swain and Jackie Festermen.

Thelma was okay to me when I was alone, but when a pack member was around she completely ignored my presence.