Chapter Twelve: Bonding

Thank you guys so so so much on the 2.8K reads, it makes me feel proud of this story. I feel like I've accomplished something.

************

Chapter Twelve: Bonding

Austin's P.O.V

************

RECAP

Two very red faced boys stepped passed the threshold of the marble brown door, entering a rather large room.

One wall was, from floor to floor, a black screen. The movie would play on that screen, which would be projected by an over head projector located across the room.

In the center of the room were six rows of ten chairs, each holding a cup holder and a foot rest.

The two boys walked to the first row of seats and sat directly in the middle.

The one with black and white hair cuddled into the other, setting his head on the males chest.

They began to have a conversation, leaving the smaller boy a blushing mess.

************

"What do you wanna watch babe?" Jace asked me, staring down at me with his oh so blue eyes.

I blushed, he keeps calling me babe, but I don't know what it means to him.

Is it just a thing he says? Does he mean it? Am I over a thinking things? Why is he staring at me? Oh god, is there something on my face!?!

His lips moved, but I didn't hear anything come out. I opened my mouth to ask him what he said, but all that came out was a measly whimper.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, chuckling and shaking his head, "soon."

I shivered and closed my eyes, revelling in the sound of his deep voice. what did he mean by soon and why did he say it with his voice sounding so husky?

"For now, what do you want to watch? We have just about everything." He mumbled into my neck, breathing my scent.

I trembled in his arms, loving the attention he was giving me.

I've never been an attention-whore, but I may like the way he gives me his undivided attention whenever I'm around.

I might also like the fact that he has a habit of burying his nose in my neck, almost as if he can't get enough of the way I smell.

"I-I umm....d-do you have....ahh....M-Mirrors?" I hate scary movies with a passion, they make me scream.

I've never actually seen one though, just the previews....I'm rather curious as to what an actual scary movie looks like, rather than just a snippet of one.

Mirrors, being the first thing to pop into my head, was my ideal scary movie. Terrifying, yet you never wanted to look away, a bit too captivating if you know what I mean.

"That's actually one of my favorite movies, which means it's the first one on my 'Favorite Scary Movies' list." I groaned and he chuckled.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly, wrapping his big, strong arms around my waist.

"It's okay, I'll protect you from all the scary mirror people threatening to make you kill yourself if you even so much as glance in their mirror." He teased.

I paled and buried my face in his chest, clenching my hands together to keep them from trembling.

"I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you. It's not that bad, actually it's not even that scary." He cooed, lifting my head up to look me in the eyes.