Chapter Sixteen: I Really Like You

I just want to take the time and properly thank each of everyone of you for taking the time out of your day to read this story. I really appreciate you guys and I hope you enjoy this story.

The amount of reads, comments, and votes I've gotten are unbelievable, and y'all have no idea how happy I am that I can make you guys happy by writing this story.

Thank you, all of you for your encouraging words and support, it means everything to me.

************

Chapter Sixteen: I Really Like You

Jace's P.O.V

************

RECAP

"Austin." I whispered into his ear, earning myself another shiver.

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered out, his eyes widening a bit.

I held in a groan as I trailed kisses up the hollow of his neck and back to his ear.

"Can I kiss you?"

He froze in my arms, his breathing picking up and coming out in gasps.

For a minute there was nothing but silence, and I thought he was going to say no and leave my room.

Then he said something that seemed to surprise us both. He brought his arms around the back of my neck and buried his face into the side of my neck.

"Y-yes...."

************

I kissed his cheek and pulled back, my hands resting atop his shoulders. They were kind of broad and skinny, solid against the palm of my hands.

I lowered my gaze to his eyes, staring straight into his. The intensity of my gaze increased as I searched his eyes for any sign of hesitation or reluctance.

Finding none, I pulled him closer to me, his chest brushing against mine. I cupped his cheek in my hand, my other hand landing on his waist.

I slowly lowered my face towards his, my breath halting as I came within centimeters of his lips. I pulled him even closer to my body, loving the feel of his body against mine.

His eyes fluttered closed as my lips brushed against his, mine soon following suit as our lips were pressed together.

The kiss was heaven, almost as good as I thought it would be, if not better.

His lips were softer than I thought, light and as feathery as a marshmallow.

We kissed for another minute or so before I pulled away, setting my forehead against his shoulder.

His hands were balled into a fist, tightly wrapped around my shirt. His cheek was pressed up against my chest, causing his head to move up and down as I breathed.

With a sigh, I held him tighter, and relished this sweet moment.

We were shrouded in silence for a bit before he spoke, my heart speeding up with every word he spoke.

"W-why'd you....? W-what does....t-this m-mean for u-us?"

Chuckling, I moved my lips to his ear and kissed his earlobe, causing him to violently shiver.

"It means whatever you want it to mean."

"I-I...." He started, but stopped with a shake of his head.