Another Member?

Taeyang POV

I barely had time with my sister till social services came walking in. I wished they waited because things were moving too fast. The doctor just asked me if I was ready to parent my 5-year-old sister an hour ago. Aren't I allowed to have a day to think about everything?!

"Ms. Park, we need to step outside. My sister needs her rest."

She nodded and headed out. But what stopped me was my sister's weak voice.

"Oppa, please don't leave me."

I know she meant the room but I took it as a deeper meaning. It broke my heart.

"I'll be right outside. Give me 10 minutes and I'll come rushing back in. I promise."

I stepped outside for Ms. Park tapping her foot on the white floor. She was quite impatient for someone who works with kids. But as she was talking about my sister condition and what her options could be, my band members came running in.

"How your sister hyung?" Seungri asked

"She seems to be fine besides her broken arm. But we all need to talk about something." I said looking at the social worker.

She started to explain to us about me being her guardian or putting her up in foster care. She then left for a bit so I can think of the pros and cons.

"I wouldn't mind your little sister staying with us. She doesn't need to lose her mom and brother on the same day hyung." Daesung said.

"We have enough to buy a bigger place too. We were talking about moving." Seungri said.

Everyone seemed to be okay if she moved in with us but the one with the final say was GD. He was the leader and has the most pull on getting permission with the company.

"Please GD. This is my baby sister and I can't put her in the system. I would never see her again."

"Taeyang, I'm all about family but we have no time for a kid. We're on the road all the time and our intensive training. None of us are equipped to handle that kind of responsibility yet. Maybe another family is."

I couldn't argue with what he said. He's right about it all but I couldn't accept that. This is my sister and I am the only one she can count on.

"Please Ji-Yong. I rarely ever beg but I am now. She means more to me than being an idol. She is the reason I am what I am today. Before she was born I promised her that I would be the hardest working to become a big idol so she would never have to experience hardship and wonder when her next meal would be. If she goes into the system then I feel like I'll lose my reason, my passion for why I did all this. So please again Ji-Yong."

TOP was actually wiping away tears after my rant. But then GD gave me a hug and called Min-Suk.

"Looks like we have a new member to welcome in," GD said.

A/N: I'm sorry for these short chapters. I promise that they will get longer farther in the story. Just don't want to give too much away in one chapter. But I hope you like the story so far. 😊