Min Hyo Rin

Hana's POV

The party went on with all the groups performing upbeat songs. Even my brother's group performed with Haru and I dancing around to their songs. It was loads of fun until my brother told me he wanted me to meet a special someone.

Getting closer I noticed it was the same girl I saw in my brother's music video. She got down to my level with the biggest smile.

"Hi Hana, my name is Min Hyo Rin or just Rin."

I shyly waved at her. She was amazingly gorgeous. Then YoungBae got down to my level saying,

"I wanted to tell you sooner but it only just recently happened. Umm...you see...Rin and I are...dating..."

He seemed so nervous telling me and Hyo Rin was blushing. I can already tell that they both cared for each other a lot. But does that mean I won't see my big brother as much now since he's dating?

"Oh.. okay. I'm happy you both found each other. She's really pretty too oppa."

I said it honestly while putting a smile on my face.

"But we wanted to see if you're okay with it Hana. I wouldn't want to hurt you anymore then I've already had." Min Hyo Rin said.

I wouldn't deny my brothers happiness. So I hugged her. She was really sweet and as long as they were both happy then so was I.

"Don't worry either Hana. He will always make time for just you and him too. I couldn't take a little girl away from her dad."

I quickly looked back at a smiling YoungBae. He then just nodded his head as I ran to hug him.

"I made a statement to our publicist about our situation. I told them that I'm your legal guardian but you need a father figure. So that's why I let you call me appa or oppa, whatever you feel like calling me."

So then I looked at Min Hyo Rin and asked,

"So is she my big sister/mother figure?"

They both blushed at that and not looking at each other. But then Rin spoke first.

"I'll gladly be your big sister if you'd like. Also, if you need womanly advice then you can always call me."

I was happy with that answer since Haru and her mom were the only woman/girls I knew. But it just wasn't the same. GD was a good "big sister" but he was a boy so we just called him a girl as a joke mostly.

I hugged them both until Haru pulled me away to dance with her. But before I left completely, I looked back to see YoungBae and Min Hyo Rin hugging really tightly. They looked both relieved and happy. I hope one day she will become my mom.

A/N: Short chapter and an introduction of how Min Hyo Rin will be a bigger part of the story.