Keep Moving Forward

Taeyang's POV

I came home late...again. But not because of work or just late night in the studio. I was just too chicken to come home with hatred in everyone's eyes and my sister cowering away from me. When I walked in though, everyone was still awake and it was deathly quiet. It sent chills up my spine just from the eeriness. No one even looked up at the door closing. I would believe that I walked into a wax museum if it wasn't for their chests rising from breathing.

"What's going on?"

Seungri looked up slowly and just glared. But then finally spoke.

"Honestly? We were waiting for you. Thought you'd be home sooner than midnight!"

"Had to finish up the music video Seungri (lie). You can now relax."

"Relax?! 5 hours I've been sitting here hearing Hana cry thinking were dumping her off somewhere! She won't let anyone go in her room except TOP! How much I want to go in there to help but she won't let me, Daesung or GD in. You broke her!"

Seungri and I walked up to each other like we were about to fight until TOP appeared and pushed us away from each other.

"You guys really want to fight? Take it somewhere else. Hana can hear you and it's making everything worse!"

Seungri walked back to the couch with a loud huff in his voice. But then soon his eyes went soft looking towards the hallway. My eyes drifted to where he was looking to see my little sister in her pajamas with glossy red eyes. I could see the tear streaks down her cheek which clenched my heart even more.

"Hana? My baby sister I'm so sorr-"

I couldn't even finish because she ran back to her room. I ran after her till TOP threw me back.

"No talking to Hana! I barely got her to calm down when she got home and now look!"

He was walking back to her room until I placed a hand on his shoulder. He tensed up because he didn't want to fight but he wanted to protect Hana.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to make things worse. Instincts kicked in when she ran away and I'm the one who can make things right. Can I talk to her tomorrow?"

"I'll talk with Hana and she will decide. I know you're stressed Taeyang but how you handled her today was unacceptable and pretty heartless. She's your little sister and purely innocent to this world that she got thrown into. We are the only parent figures she got."

I watched TOP walk into Hana's room while I stood frozen at the end of the hallway. To feel so close and so far away at the same time was hurting my heart. But I reluctantly turned away for our balcony. Hopefully, it will shake away some of my uneasiness.

Looking out at the beautiful scenery didn't help though. I finally saw what happened back at the studio. Someone posted a video of my outburst and I was a monster. I could literally see my eyes bulging out of my eye sockets.

"God, I'm a terrible person," I whispered.

"Glad you can finally realize it."

I looked back to see Daesung. He didn't seem mad but definitely disappointed.

"Can you please not tell me how much I hurt Hana or how I'm a terrible person. I get it, okay?"

He just nodded and came next to me and stared out in the distance.

"Remember my mistake? How crushed I was and didn't leave my room for months? I think back on it a lot. I realized how I'll never forget what I did but with time....maybe the blow would lessen. Don't try and push aside what happened but to learn from it. But you can't let what happen hold you down and scare you away."

He patted my shoulder and left me with my thoughts. He was right though and I'm going to fix it.

The morning the next day was quiet. Everybody was doing their own thing while Hana sat quietly in the corner watching a princess movie. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know what to say. I mean I'm going to apologize, but just saying sorry isn't enough. So I left.

I called Min Hyo Rin though and she surprisingly agreed to meet. We met at a little cafe downtown and while it was awkward at first, she seemed to relax a bit knowing that Hana isn't really my daughter but then became angry at me for my temper yesterday.

"I already know! I'm going to talk to her...soon. Just need to do it right."

"Can I help? I didn't exactly help the situation either, and I want to meet her....if I may."

"I would love your help. Got any ideas?"

She smiled nodding her head.

"Would you mind meeting my friends from f(x) and learning a new song?"

I was confused at first until she showed me the song. It was my feelings in a song and it was perfect. So we met up with two of the f(x) members Krystal and Luna. Both girls were very lovely and personalities to match. Very lively, bubbly and sweet.

"Hyo Rin!!!" The littlest one said.

"Luna!!! Krystal!!"

The girls hugged while I stood behind watching Hyo Rin's face light up. She was gorgeous when she smiled.

"I have a huge favor to ask you, girls...I mean we have a huge favor." She said grabbing my hand.

At that moment though, I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around and seeing how her hand just happened to fit perfectly into mine.

"We need your help on mending a little girl's broken heart. Will, you teach and accompany him on your ladies song Sorry (Dear Daddy)?"

They smiled in unison and immediately dragged me into their recording room. I practiced till my lungs couldn't have another sound. Finally happy with how we sounded, I left feeling pleased and a little relieved. I'm just hoping it's enough to put a smile on Hana's face again.

"You guys sounded great together. She'll love it!"

Feeling my heart fill with happiness, I wrap my arm around Min Hyo Rin's waist and pulled her into a loving embrace. But she pulled back staring into my eyes. So much unsaid and yet we understood each other. Then she grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. It took a second for me to realize what was happening. The girl of my dreams was kissing me and wants to help fix Hana and my relationship. This woman is becoming a part of my life.

A/N: I just had to put Min Hyo Rin in this since they got married in real life!!! Such a cute couple<3