Stay

Hana's POV

"Please oppa! I'm so sorry that I hurt you and everyone else but...I felt like I was cornered with no way out. But then again, that's a horrible excuse to scare everyone trying to find me. I'm here now though and I'll take any punishment you feel I deserve. Just don't leave me. I know you have every right to but-"

My heart was breaking while I rambled out a worthless apology. Back then, I could have justified why I did what I felt needed to be done. Looking at my brother, my guardian now though made all plausible reasoning thrown out the window. The pain shown through his eyes showed me how much I affected him. But all I could do now was apologize. I felt so useless now because I could feel that all my words were just that, words.

His body was still facing away from me as I released the back hug. I could tell he was weighing his options on walking away or facing me. In the end, though, he walked back inside the house where I stood out in front watching the guest leave one by one staring at me without a word. I felt so alone and isolated from reality. My feet started to move on their own through the house to the back where I stood near the water dipping my feet in just to feel something.

My legs collapsed though from the adrenaline leaving where I fell in the wet sand and just gave in because I felt paralyzed to even move from the discomfort I felt soaking my dress.

"You usually wear a bathing suit or something when you want to go swimming."

Looking back to see the warm chocolate brown eyes staring down at me. No hatred or anything negative showing.

"Hey Jin, I just needed a distraction from everything and...everyone. But caught up in my own thoughts, I fell in and just kind of gave up."

"Hmm, the Hana I know never gives up on her family."

"Yeah but the Hana you knew ran away and never came back. This Hana is a little broken. Nothing ever works when it's broken."

"But it can be put back together. Just give it some time. Or a few seconds."

We heard footsteps from behind me but I was too focused on the water crashing in to look back. But hearing the deep baritone voice, I knew it was TOP

"May I speak to Hana alone?"

Jin just nodded and walked inside.

"I'm glad you're back. You had us really worried back home."

I know I should be talking but all the energy I had left was just nodding. I put my heart and soul to YoungBae that I was now just tired.

"I really missed you, Hana. We all did. Or still, do too some extent since you're here now. I know we all acted-"

"Please stop. I know what you're going to say because Taeyang already said it. You're all mad and rightfully so. I was stupid and still am. Just leave me alone so I can get used to the feeling again. You'll all leave anyway."

"Woah where's all this coming from? Who said we'll leave again?"

"I...just know," I whispered.

TOP pulled me into a small hug sitting in the wet sand next to me. What I wasn't expecting was the wetness that slides down from his face to my cheek.

"No more running Hana. Not from us or from you. What you did was stupid and reckless but understandable when we all took a step back to see. We were sending you back and we were running away from our problems thinking that money will fix everything. But we lost you, your spirit. I remember that little girl who was so strong even though she faced many misfortunes. Now I see a broken teenager and we did this to you. We should have fought harder, and we did...but it was too late."

"What do you mean?"

"When you left, Taeyang had a custody court date and told the judge he will give up the idol life and give your aunt everything he has as long as he could keep you. The judge gave him an out but he didn't take it. When then went to the agency threatening to disband if they interfere again. This life is only temporary and any day could be our last. We're ready if it all ended one day but you are our everyday. We always thought you ran to a friend or back to the group home while this was going on. We thought you were safe!"

"I was safe oppa. I was selfish and inconsiderate to you all thinking a phone call from my friend would be enough. But watching Taeyang walk away and knowing that I might no see him or any of you again hurt. Heart-shattering even. So I know okay. I'll wear a tracker if you want. Just please, I'm begging now for you to stay. Please."

"I'm not leaving."

"And neither will we."

I turned back finally to see almost everyone standing behind me and with tears running down their faces. It finally felt like something I missed when I left. Felt like home. But someone was missing.

"Where's YoungBae?"

GD rolled his eyes from his obvious displeasure from Taeyang.

"Inside with Min Hyo Rin. He's still hurt Hana. We all still are but we love you and always will no matter what. Just always come back home to us in the end."

I ran to hug the guys because I love them too. They're the only family I have and wouldn't trade them for anything. I just needed to find that girl Jin was talking about and fight for my family again. So walking in to find Taeyang was him leaning over the counter and the only sound I could hear where his hard exhales leaving his mouth.

"Oppa?"

Hearing my voice made him getting up to leave. So I cried out the only thing I know he knew to be true.

"I love you oppa! I love how you gave your teenage years up to raise a kid that you shouldn't have been burden with. I love that even though you were hurting, you did everything you could to make me feel better. You were right to say I was selfish. I was and still am because all this time I should have been taking care of you as you were with me. I'm done running and I'm finally putting on my big girl pants and fighting for my family. Something I should have done 3 years ago."

I saw Min silently crying and trying to give Taeyang a look to just look at me. His stubbornness and pride were clouding his feelings until Min Hyo Rin slapped his arm yelling in his face. I was surprised too because I've never seen her angry. She was always so calm and collected around me.

"Go hug your sister! You've cried over her for years and she's finally here crying out for you to just look at her. Are you so stubborn to push her away? Do you want her to leave again and then find her dead on the streets like trash?"

With his head turned, I saw a muscle twitch. With a sideways glance, he finally saw me. Finally looked at me with such sadness but happy to see me standing just slightly out of reach. His body reacted though with him grabbing my shoulder for a hug. A hug with no words said but you could feel everything he wanted to say. Relief, happiness, sadness, and never letting go. This hug also came with one last feeling I just felt with the other guys.

My family was back.

"Let's go back to your uncles, Hana."

"Please oppa. But tomorrow you have to meet someone special to me. A lady and her son that watched over me for 3 years. I owe her...everything."

A\N: Yay!! Two updates in one week!! I hope you all enjoy the story so far. But I'm also realizing that I'll be ending it soon. Maybe just a few more chapters left. Might not be able to update next week because I'm moving soon but I do hope to update before Christmas.