Damage Control

YoungBae's phone started to ring constantly. After he hung up with one person, someone else was calling him. He's dealt with scandals before but not really any bad ones.

Reading the article was nothing but lies. The "anonymous tip" just spouted lies on how the source is best friends with me and I'm apparently covered in bruises and malnourished. I'm apparently really depressed as well. Then they referred to the video on how YoungBae has anger problems.

I went to my appa but he just kept yelling saying how he didn't know who wrote what and how he's not an abusive dad. He's setting interviews everywhere to plead his case but nothing will matter without evidence.

"What happened today Hana?"

"Well...there's this girl named Crystal and her sister is in a group called Gfriend. But I didn't do anything!! She's the one instigating everything because I went to public school and how people like me because they pity me..."

He hugged me then. We moved to this school because of the bullying at my last school. But this one is now affecting his whole career.

"Take me back to my old school. The kids there didn't attack you or my uncles. I would rather be the one picked on."

"What are you saying, Hana? Your uncles and I can handle this. This is just a small issue that will resolve itself. You getting hurt though will hurt me because I'm allowing it to happen when I put you in that situation. So don't worry."

We were hugging then until a knock on the door happened.

"Hello mister Dong YoungBae, I'm Park Jay and I work in social services. I need to check over your lovely sister here...alone."

I started to panic because now it was a serious matter. Social services are now investigating YoungBae.

"No! He hasn't done anything-"

"It's okay Hana. Sure, go ahead."

Mister Park followed me in the living room then pulling out a recorder, camera, and a notepad and pen.

"Please sit miss Hana. Tell me what it's like living with your guardian."

"I love living here. He's the best appa ever."

"Has he ever done any harm to you? Or possibly any other BigBang member?"

My blood started to boil when I feel like my family is getting attacked when they're innocent in everything.

"This is a sick joke to someone because those boys have been nothing but amazing guardians/co-parents to me!"

Park Jay stopped writing noticing how defensive my answers were getting.

"Miss Hana, do you feel like your in a safe environment? I won't tell YoungBae but you have to be honest with me. I can't help you if you're not being honest."

That's when I snapped. I told him how the boys have been nothing but kind to me. Is he just ignoring me now? These boys aren't bad!

"Get out! I just told you that they raised me fine! My parents died and put the responsibility on raising a kid on my appa. He didn't ask for that kind of responsibility, but he did and is the best appa I have!"