Bonus

Three Years Later: Wedding Day

Hana's POV

Today was finally the day I would become Mrs. Kim. A day I've been waiting for since he proposed but the planning and scheduling was hell. BTS was getting more popular by the day and were getting invited overseas every week. Jin had to fly back alone just to help with some preparations that required his presence. But on the same day had to fly back to America. Somehow, everything was set up and scheduled for us to have a month alone without him needing to leave and I need to thank my brother and uncle's for their support and reminding me about the life of an idol.

Haru being my maid of honor also helped immensely. She has always been by my side distracting me when they were gone for months on end. Then on her off time, helping me set up ideas and the small things on what a wedding needed.

I woke up earlier than everyone just watching the sunrise and enjoying the peace and quiet. After three years of hectic scheduling, planning, and being poked and prodded for the dress and make-up trials, I finally had a little time for myself. Reflect on everything that led me here. All the ups and downs that I've faced were all worth it because I'm marrying the most amazing man in just 10 hours. Even when he was away, he would always call or FaceTime me to make sure I was doing well. He told me not to stress myself out because he didn't care about venue, food, or presentation; he just wanted to marry me.

     "Pajamas or dress, you'll be beautiful no matter what." He would say.

    "There you are, are you okay?"

I didn't hear Min Hyo Rin walkout. Must have been engrossed in my own world.

    "Just enjoying the peace before we need to start rushing again. I remember how everyone was at your wedding."

She smiled reliving her moment. They have a fairytale relationship and I always wanted a love they have.

     "It's all worth it in the end, trust me."

She took a seat next to me just enjoying the comfortable silence between us. Over the past years, she has been both a mom and sister figure in my life. We got over our obstacles together and were my person to call when life was getting hard.

     "I have a small present for you before everyone wakes up."

She passed over a small box and lifting the lid made my eyes water instantly. It was the clip I gave to her on her wedding day.

    "The bride needs something blue and a smidge of something new."

I looked down seeing the added diamond into the center.

    "She is here with you Hana, and now she'll be beside you walking down the aisle with you."

I hugged Min while silently crying. I missed my mom every day wishing she could be here with me on my special day.

    "Wipe your tears off now sweetie, this is your big day and there shouldn't be any tears just yet." Min joked.

Once everyone was awake, things felt rushed. Everyone running around looking for their stuff while directing the workers on where to set up. Haru was done first and started to order everyone around.

Taeyang walked in whispering to Min and she instantly smiled.

    "Hey Hana, ever heard of a first glance?"

     "No?"

    "It's something for the bride and groom to see each other so they can get the nerves out of the way. You don't have to do it but we thought it might help."

I agreed with butterflies in my stomach. I haven't seen Jin in a while and I really missed him so of course, I agreed.

I gave myself one last look and started to walk out the door. Just around the corner, I can hear the guys laughing telling Jin to close his eyes.

    "Just trust us and close your eyes," Namjoon said.

    "Last time I did this with you guys, pie hit my face."

     "Does it look like we have pie or anything?"

The guys looked up seeing me trying to hold in my laughter.

    "How about we just take a few steps back and then close your eyes. This is important to us Jin."

He finally gave in and Jungkook signaled me to come down.

I tried to walk up to him quietly without making much noise and wrapped my hands to cover his eyes. His touch was so soft and gentle as he pulled them away. It took a second for him to see me and then he smiled and started to wipe away his tears.

     "No, no crying because you're going to make me cry," I said smiling as well.

     "You're so beautiful, Hana."

He brought my hand to his lips and then the tears started to fall more.

    "I love you Jin."

    "I love you too."

Haru ran down with a kleenex.

    "We agreed to no tears, Hana." She said jokingly.

Jin gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

     "See you at the end of the aisle Hana."

     "I'll be there, just look for the one in white." Sending him off with a wink.

20 minutes left and my makeup artist was rushing to clean off the smudges.

Taeyang and my uncle's walked in trying to hold back more tears.

    "I still can't believe you're getting married." Taeyang

     "I look at you and still see the little girl afraid of a lightning storm and asked us to sing you a lullaby to sleep." TOP

    "I still remember the girl wanting to try on my clothes because 'they look pretty.''' GDragon

I remember our beginning as well. It was rocky at first but I couldn't imagine not having them in my life and not just talking to them through a screen.

      "Mom and dad would be very proud of you Hana."

I gave them all one last hug before Min came running in saying how everyone is lining up.

And that's how it all ended. With Jin at the end of the aisle with a smile on his face. Our vows were loving and funny with our ups and downs. But something we both added was how we always found a way back to each other.

Once we kissed, sparks flew as if it was our first with everyone cheering in the background.

     "Ready to start our life together Mrs. Kim?"

     "As long as you're by my side Mr. Kim, I'll be ready for anything."

A\N: Had to give my character one final chapter and a beautiful wedding. I also just want to thank all my readers for sticking with me till the end and for all the love and support you have given me. Hope you have a great day and again sadly, the end of Taeyang Oppa. ❤