Dream Girl

Taeyang's POV

A month after our concert and I'm right back in the studio to record songs for my new upcoming album. My little sister is my new found inspiration for a few of these. As I was recording, the intercom came on.

    "Not good enough. Run it again."

My little sisters' voice came through but when I looked through the glass window there was a laughing GD and my sister waving. I waved back and took a break after.

    "Hey Hana, what are you guys doing here?"

    "I just came to check up on how your songs were coming out and little Hana here wanted to see you," GD said.

GD is a perfectionist when it comes to our songs. We could spend all day in the studio just for one part sometimes because our leader here thinks we can do better. I remember recording "Let's Not Fall in Love" and he made Seungri sing one part for 3 hours because he said, "It's just not right."

    "I had that one until you made little Hana interrupt me," I said squeezing her.

    "Your chorus was so off pitch. You can't honestly be happy with that take."

We bickered back and forth until Hana put her fingers to both our lips.

    "Stop fighting! I don't like it when you guys fight."

She gave us both a puppy dog look and it melted both our hearts.

    "I'm sorry Hana.

    "No more fighting"

She kissed us both on the cheek and went to hang out with our managers to find a snack.

    "Speaking of music, did you find out who will play the girl for the music video?" GD asked.

    "Not really. Been to into the music to just finish up early."

    "Well...I have this friend..."

    "Umm....okay...?"

GD left with a smile to make a few calls. But now I'm a little worried because when he does his smirk, everyone gets nervous.

A couple weeks later:

Coming on set a few minutes early and really nervous. GD didn't tell me who he called but I'm really anxious to meet her. Soomi (my manager/friend/bodyguard) comes in saying GD and the girl was here waiting for him. I was wondering why he didn't say her name. But shook it off to meet the mystery girl.

Walking on set and I see this beautiful woman with GD who is just smiling which got me to smile from afar. She had short black hair which framed her face perfectly. As I got closer I heard her laugh which hypnotized me and got me in a trance where I only saw her. But when I gave her a closer look, I noticed that she was the one and only Min Hyo Rin. She was an acquaintance of mine but always had a small crush on her. While I try to suppress my giant smile, GD yelled out my name.

    "Finally! What took you so long hyung?"

    "Haha. Someone got jokes." I said lightly pushing my brother.

He then introduced Min Hyo Rin and we just clicked. I thought it was going to be awkward at first but it wasn't. We acted like we were long lost, friends. We started laughing and smiling but GD had to ruin the moment.

    "You're supposed to be sad hyung."

I tried to get into character and act sad but then I'd catch Min Hyo Rin smiling at me.