The Dance

Hana's POV

Wow, this boy was handsome. His smile was absolutely breathtaking. It can make a girl forget her own name when he does.

"You can just call my Jin though." He said.

Wow...even his voice was amazing.

"Hi Jin, I'm Hana," I said bashfully.

God, I'm acting like a boy-crazy teen. But I've never really talked to a boy because the guys I've been living with are like a boy repellent. If a boy did come talk to me then TOP or YoungBae would be by my side giving out death glares.

"Would you like to...umm...dance...with me?"

He was stuttering his words around which I found adorable. I looked back and Hyo Rin with her smiling hinting me to say yes. Hopefully, the guys are too busy with themselves to ruin this moment.

"I'd be delighted," I said while he grabbed my hand.

He had really big hands compared to mine. This whole moment was a little weird at first. We both were shy to talk first until he asked about me starting school.

"So you're starting the dance and art school here soon?"

He knew the answer but we had to start somewhere.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous though because it'll be like starting over. My last school was full of people who used me to get close to my family so I'm a little hesitant."

"Don't worry. Mostly everyone there comes from a family from big companies. There are some who are there to help them too to become artists as well."

"Which one are you?"

"I'm not sure. My family is well off but not anyone famous."

After that the dancing was comfortable. Might have stepped on his feet a few times but he never cared. He just laughed it off saying his dancing count was off when it was me who was getting distracted by his chocolate colored eyes.

The song then ended way too quick. We were just starting to get to know each other. We both looked at each other blushing until YoungBae came stomping over. To those on the outside, he was a "bad boy" and tough. Too bad he was none of those. He was a sweet guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Who's this Hana? He's standing way too close for my comfort."

I rolled my eyes then.

"This is Kim Seok-Jin and we were just dancing-"

"DANCING?!"

Thank God for Min Hyo Rin coming to the rescue. She kissed him calm and pulled him away. He was reluctant at first but his newlywed wife won (as always).

"I'm so sorry about him. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed. He is my brother/father figure since...umm..."

"Hey, it's okay. I get it too if I had a younger sibling talking to a very handsome guy."

I rolled my eyes as he started to laugh. He seemed to cover his embarrassment/uncomfortable events with jokes.

We started talking some more becoming quick friends. He met my friend Haru who also goes to the art school and became a small group pact then.

Taeyang's POV

When Min Hyo Rin pulled me away, I really didn't want to leave Hana alone. I didn't know that boy and didn't like how they were looking at each other.

''Calm down YoungBae. He's a nice boy from a nice family. He's going to the same school as Hana so I thought they could be friends.''

He's going to the same school as Hana?! Great!! Wonder if I can transfer her again.

"She looks happy YoungBae. Let her have this before you start to scare him away. Plus, if they do happen to date then I'm an incredible matchmaker." Hyo Rin said.

''You are definitely incredible but no matchmaking because my sister is too little for boys."

''She's a big girl now YoungBae. Shes not 5 anymore."

I know she isn't 5 anymore but she will always be that little girl that cried during a thunderstorm and told our driver to be extra careful driving in winter. She is the 5-year-old girl in my eyes.

''I'll let this slide for now since it's our wedding day. But if he comes over then I'll be calling the guys over to scare him away."

She laughed at that thinking I'm kidding. I'm not kidding. No one is worthy of my baby sister.

A/N: So the story will now mostly be in Hana's point of view. I'll still write in other characters too but not as often as I used to. But Jin from BTS will now be in my story to spice up things haha. Thank you, everyone, who is reading and supporting my story and hope I'm my writing isn't disappointing. Also with the whole dad/brother topic...just had seen topics on tv where a parent would die off and the older character would take responsibility of the younger ones to where they switched from calling them mom/dad to brother/sister.