Welcome to our Family

Taeyang's POV

Staring out the window with not just the scenery passing but also my earliest memories. I remember where only a handful of houses were here. Where there was a mini-park where my mom and dad took me to watch me climb trees and where I got inspiration for my songs. But life now takes my sister and I to Hannam the Hill. (I know it's where BTS lives now but I needed a big luxury place haha). The guys have the whole placed to set up for my sister's arrival. They met her mostly behind a screen and only briefly at the hospital. Now will be the real test on how my sister will react to be living with the guys that are like family to me. We may not be blood but we have been there for each other for all the scandals, hardship, and family challenges.

I looked at my sister with tears in her eyes while fiddling her fingers around.

"You nervous Hana?"

"What if they don't like me? I mean in the beginning, they were nice but down the road..."

"They'll love you, Hana. We're all family and you're part of it. When you walk through the doors, TOP will probably give you a big hug and Seungri and Daesung will love to just play jokes with you. They may be old but they act like they're 9 years old. JiYong will be shy at first but once he warms up to you then you guys will probably be as close as you and I."

My sister seemed to relax after wiping away her tears. I feel better knowing she has calmed down. But seeing the city lights just reminded me that she's about to meet another part of her family. A real family that will never leave her by choice.

We'll do everything possible to make this transition easier.

Hannam Hill

Walking into the apartment still amazes me. From where we started to where we are now. Looking down at Hana with her eyes wide with amazement and me trying to hold back a smile. The elevator ride up was quiet because it's seconds away from meeting the guys. She was shaking until I wrapped my arms around her.

"Shh. It will okay. Just breathe baby sister."

We walked out hearing voices in the living room. Hana took a deep breath and then told me she was ready. Moment of truth and she was surprised with TOP running to her giving her a big bear hug.

"Hana!!" TOP said running at Hana.

She tried to hide behind me but you can't avoid the hyung.

"My turn to give little Hana a hug TOP. Stop hogging her around!" Seungri said.

He gave her a stuffed panda bear with some story about him being a panda and it'll always protect her. Then Daesung came over to tickle her. She started to laugh which I haven't heard in so long. Felt good to see her having fun and the guys accepting her so easily.

"SAVE ME PANDA!!" Hana giggled.

Of course, Seungri came over to save the day.

Then GD bent down and gave her a hug. It was a little awkward because GD is a pretty shy guy but my sister gave the hug back.

"Welcome to the family Hana. We are all so happy you're here. We're still trying to move in but the guys and I actually got your room done. Want to see it?"

She nodded her head and got led down a hallway with large windows along the sides. She stopped to see the night lights and GD bent down to hear her whispers.

"It's so pretty out there."

"Yes, it is Hana. This is what you get to see every night."

She smiled in delight and started to walk down the hall again.

"This door on the right is your brother and my room. So if you need anything, we're next door. The bathroom is on the left, and this is your room."

He opened the door and my sister gasped. This room is definitely bigger than the one she used to have. They designed it like the one at home though. Princess-like and purple and blue colors.

"Wouldn't one of you guys want this room? I'll share

"Wouldn't one of you guys want this room? I'll share."

"Not a chance Hana. We're used to sharing and we don't mind. Plus you're the only girl and we know girls like their own space." GD said.

I hugged GD and the rest of the guys. This must have taken a while since they only got their beds in their rooms but mine is completely finished.

"Anything for our sister."