We Meet Again

Hana's POV

It's been 3 years since I left my home. Home, a word I haven't thought about when all the chaos was happening. It is now just a memory where my life slowly fell apart. I felt closer to everyone when we lived together as BigBang. But I can't blame anyone from furthering their career and happiness. When I think back now, I was just a nuisance to them. I was the reason they had to grow up faster then they shouldn't have. I was the one that got their named slaughtered through the media all over Korea. Maybe it's a good thing I left.

My picture of "missing girl" appeared all over the news but as time passes, new events happen and broadcast throughout the country as my image is slowly forgotten. I am both grateful and sad. When my picture was plastered everywhere, I never left Mrs. Wu's home. She would ask if I would like to call my family numerous times but each time I tried...I chickened out and would hang up the phone. She would never call and report me because she said,

    "It is not my place to reveal where you are. It's your choice on what you want."

But what is it that I really want? I want my family back but I can't look at their faces of disappointment and resentment for the years I disappeared. Each year that passed just made me realize how much harder it was to try and call one of the guys. So I just never did.

As time passed, I graduated from school early. The homeschool teacher was actually helpful with just one on one help and I never really mind school in the beginning. But with more free time, I've been helping Mrs. Wu in the shop and gave her son Kris more time to be a kid and play while I was around.

    "Hey Hana, there are customers in the front. They're quite attractive as well " Mrs. Wu said while winking.

I rolled my eyes while laughing. She's been trying to get me to date but I kept denying any offers because of fear of being left alone and my heart was already taken by a man back home.

     "Is this all for you?" I asked while keeping my eyes down.

    "No way! HANA?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!"

That voice...no it can't be. I looked up to see 7 guys whom I haven't seen for 3 to 4 years. All now just staring like they've seen a ghost. But the one whom I've missed the most was looking like he was about to explode from both happiness and anger.

    "Jin?"

    "You're alive!! And been hiding here all this time?!"

He was getting red in the face and started yelling while the others tried to calm him down.

   "No, I'm not calming down Namjoon! She needs to realize how selfish she was to run away! Her family thinks she's dead! She's a horrible human being to think running from her problems is better than facing them! You should be ashamed! Maybe that's why you didn't come back!"

Namjoon and Suga then yanked him back out the door while I stood there stunned. My heart broke instantly while I tried to reel in my tears. But then Jungkook handed me a tissue and pointed to his eye.

    "He's just mad. He didn't mean any of it, Hana."

I was shocked Jungkook was talking to me. I always thought he hated me back in school.

    "No he's right...just take your snacks, it's on me," I said pushing their bag to Jungkook and walking away. He left cash on the counter though before he left. I hid in the corner of the store ever since but then I heard the bell and felt the someone staring behind me. I prayed it wasn't Jin but then heard his voice.

     "Can we talk Hana?"

    "Depends. Are you just going to yell at me?"

    "No, I won't yell at you."

I told Mrs. Wu, I was taking a break but she told me to take all the time I needed since she heard all the yelling up front.

Walking along the beach was weird with the calm waves rolling in and the tense feeling surrounding Jin and me.

    "So...who's the family there?"

    "Mrs. Wu and her son Kris. She found out that I was living on the street and kind of took me in. She even got me a teacher so I wouldn't fall behind in school."

     ''Does she know about...you?"

    "Yeah. Told her 3 years ago."

    "And she never reported you being safe?"

Jin started to get angry again.

     "She wanted to make it my choice because if she reported me then I would just run again! She rather me being safe than on the street."

It then fell into an uncomfortable silence. No one dared to speak because we were both fuming from each other but feared to offend the other by saying something we didn't really mean.

    "Why are you guys here Jin?"

    "Your family is here because GD got a house here and throwing a house party. Also, everyone is done serving so..."

    "Wait! My family is here?!"

Three years of hiding from them and now they're here on the same island. I could...maybe just see them one last time to get it out of my system.

     "We were all invited to the party Hana, please come with me."

To face them by choice and not accident is the scariest choice I get to make. But what if all my doubts would be right and they looked down upon me with disappointment and resentment. I would rather stay hidden.

    "Jin...I. "

    "Don't you owe it to Taeyang just to say hi and show him you're alive? These past 3 years have been tough on him. Let him breathe again knowing you're still breathing."

Instead of wishing to see them when they're behind the screen, I have a chance to finally see them. Maybe I just need to drop my pride and agree because whether they approve of seeing me or not, I have a family from each side of Korea. Mrs. Wu and YoungBae

    "Alright Jin, come back later and we'll go to the party."

A/N: hey everyone!! Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!! Sorry for the late update again. But like I said before is that I want to be happy with what I update instead of hating what I wrote just to update. Hope you all enjoy! 🤗