Scared

Taeyang's POV

Ever had one of those moments where your mind temporarily blackouts on what just happened? I remember running after Min Hyo Rin and my sister calling me appa. After that is kind of a blur because I panicked about everything. The betrayal on Hyo Rin's face like I played her and my little sister so innocent and happy to finally see me. My mind was racing where I just wanted to explain to Hyo Rin what my sister meant, but then my sister kept following me calling out for me. I was torn on who to choose. Should have been an easy choice, but here I was yelling at my sister to just leave me alone. Felt like an out of body experience. I could feel the pressure my lungs were giving but not understanding where the words escaping my mouth. What brought me back was TOP screaming my name. I was shocked at first but then remembered how I was running after Hyo Rin.

I saw her car rush out of the parking lot.

"Wait!!"

But it seemed to speed up faster. I ran after the car for a second but there was no way I could catch up. So I just stood there watching the car becoming smaller as it drives farther away.

The world seemed to stand still at that moment that I didn't even hear GD slam the door behind me.

"What your problem Taeyang? How could you say that to your little sister?!"

"Not now GD!"

"You don't get to tell me when Taeyang. You're a heartless brother. Who says anything like that to a little girl?! Telling her she's nothing? What were you thinking?!"

I flinched when he said that. I don't remember saying she was nothing...

"Did I really say that?"

"Yes, Taeyang. She's scared of you now."

"Let me see her-"

"NO! She'll decide when she wants to see you. For now, just stay away from her. I mean it Taeyang."

GD then walked away. I didn't even have the audacity to look up at his disappointed face. I felt like a small child being scolded by their parents. Funny thing is how I was supposed to be the parent. But recently I've been acting like the spoiled teenager staying out late making my family worry and leaving them to care for Hana. I'm such an idiot.

Hana's POV

I remember being comforted by TOP leaving the studio. But I felt numb. I could feel the tears streaming down my face but had no energy to wipe them away. I felt my pulse beat throughout my body and welcoming the pain it brought with every thump. At least it was something then.

TOP brought me back home and set me on the couch while he went to make us some tea. He said tea will calm my nerves. But then I jumped running to my room when the front door opened. I was scared it was Taeyang coming to take me away or him to yell at me some more. I slammed my door and pushed my dresser to block the door. I slowly backed away and panicked when I heard the knock on my door. My breath hitched and I ran under my bed.

"Please go away. I don't want to go away." I whispered to myself.

But then the door tried to push open.

"Hana, are you okay? Please open the door."

It was TOP. I crawled out but froze again. What if this was a trap to get me out and Taeyang is right next to him?

"Hana, please. I'm getting worried. Please tell me your okay."

I walked up to the door and looked through the little slit.

"I'm here TOP. Is Taeyang here?"

"No sweetie. Want me to call him?"

"NO!!!" I screamed.

"Shh, shh okay okay I won't call him. Will you at least let me in? We can talk maybe?"

I pushed my dresser away and barely opened my door.

"It's just you, right?" I weakly asked.

"Just me Hana."

We sat on my bed and just talked about today. Or mostly he talked and I either shrugged or nodded.

"Do I need to start packing?"

TOP seemed taken back by that.

"Are we going on a trip little Hana?"

"I was just wondering if you guys wanted me out since Taeyang doesn't want me anymore. Aren't I only here because of Taeyang?"

"Oh, Hana....we all want you here. We all love you. I think we just caught Taeyang at a bad time and panicked about something. But if he doesn't then I want you and so do the others. You will always be a permanent member of the family now."

I then hugged TOP and put my worries off to the side. This moment right now, I'm safe. But what will happen when YoungBae walks in? Am I safe here with his room next to me?

A/N: a little shorter chapter and again sorry for the split POV's. Might just start with only one POV after this but who knows 🤔 Hopefully you all like it and please vote!!