The Return of Superman

Hana's POV

A few months have passed and my life has been turned upside down. Idol life seems so glamorous on the outside and when they do interviews. But being on the inside you see the bags under their eyes and pure exhaustion on their face. GD had coffee in his cup this morning just to miss his mouth and poured it on himself. My oppa then covered my ears to hide the now angry, cursing GD. But now he's wide awake.

Even though it has only been a few weeks, these members have put so much effort into making me like we're a family. We've all got a lot closer and GD has seemed to open up to me as well. But bringing me back to reality was Seungri jumping on the couch right next to Young-bae and me.

"Hey Young-bae, did you tell your sister about the concert coming up?" Seungri asked.

I was really confused because I knew they had to have something coming up since they've been practicing every day. I always go with them to their dance practice but end up falling asleep on the couch.

"I forgot. But umm...we have this big concert coming up and you get to meet a bunch of artists under the YG entertainment."

He seemed very excited but I was terrified. I mean I get to see the boys on stage but meeting a bunch of people. I still don't talk to everyone in the studio when they train because I'm too scared.

"Do I have to come? Can't we get a babysitter or even your manager Soomi?"

He seemed a little hurt but only showed it for a second.

"Why don't you want to come to Hana?"

"Mommy died when we were driving to your concert and you just said I'll meet a bunch of artists. What if they don't like me?"

TOP came over and gave me a hug

"Who couldn't like a little angel like you? You are the sweetest little girl."

Then Daesung came over.

"We're taking the company car too. We'll tell the driver to be extra careful driving. I know what it means to be a careful driver."

He looked down saying that. I didn't understand what he meant but I gave him a comforting hug because he needed it.

"Okay. I'll come."

They all cheered discussing what fun I'll have and all the groups that will be there.

Concert Day

I was hanging out with my older brother Young-bae and his other band members just relaxing before they need to prepare to go on stage. YG was having a concert tour that featured 2NE1, BlackPink, Big Bang, and Epik High all together on stage for multiple fandoms (fans) to can come together seeing all their favorite groups at once.

I didn't know anyone though really. I just sat in the corner because I was really shy and thrown into a world I didn't understand. But then a little girl my age ran into the room.

"Get ready guys! You're up next."

"Thank you, Haru." G Dragon said giving her a smile.

She then blushed a little and was about to take off.

"Wait Haru! Can you come here for a second?" Taeyang asked.

"But I got to go inform the others and wish them luck."

"Just a second Haru. Will you take my sister with you? She's new here and I want you to introduce her to the YG family. Pleeaassee?" Taeyang asked while giving a puppy dog look.