No Good News

Taeyang's POV

Ever since Hana left, my days were mostly me in the recording studio or dance practices to keep myself busy. It's been months and the media is still talking about Hana and my brothers. You would have thought this would have been dead but it's still the number one topic to everyone.

It was only a month until I got a package with Hana's stuffed panda and necklace Min Hyo Rin gave her at the wedding. Why was I getting it? There was no note or anything but it hurt seeing how I have her panda that she kept keeping all the monsters away and protected her in the dark. Seungri gave it to her so she always had a piece of him with her always.

Min came down looking shocked.

"Umm YoungBae? Tablo is on the phone for you."

"Tell him I'll call him back," I said nonchalantly.

"No YoungBae, you're going to want to take this call."

She looked shaken which worried me.

"What's up Tablo?"

"Taeyang, I have your daughter here."

I dropped the phone hearing that. My phone dropped and cracked my screen. Hana is here? How did she get here?! I was overjoyed and worried all at once. Has the media caught on? Did her foster home even notice she was missing?

I rushed out the door with Min Hyo right behind me. We drove to Tablo's house in complete silence. Probably both excited and nervous to see Hana. Before Tablo's house, TOP called me and was frantic.

"YOUNGBAE! I LOST HANA! She was here and when I left to call a cab she was gone! I'm freaking out with worry now trying to-"

"She is at Tablo's house- wait she was with you too? Why didn't you call me?"

I get why he didn't but if he sent her back without me at least getting to talk to her would hurt. But TOP and I just kept bickering back and forth until Tablo's house. I couldn't leave my car though. She was just behind the doors which never seemed so intimidating till now.

"Ready YoungBae?"

Min grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. Step by step made my heart race. If this is a dream then let me see her before I wake.

The door opened with a smiling Haru. She pulled us both in and slammed the door. But as I turned around I saw a girl who grew a few inches taller and had longer hair than I remembered.

"Hana?"

She looked up at me with such fear showing on her face. It pained my heart to see her afraid of me. I took a step forward as she took one back. I placed my hands up like I was approaching a wild animal.

"Hana, I'm not here to hurt you-"

"You're going to send me back aren't you?"

I didn't answer because I don't think I could. I needed to but I couldn't see her after all this time. So I ran and hugged her in her moment of hesitation.

"I don't know if I can. I missed you, Hana."

She hesitated on hugging me back. But she did lean her head on my shoulder.