Explaination

Hana's POV

TOP brought me back to an empty room while I tried to calm down. It's just been a while since I've seen any of the members in person since that day at the station. But his face wasn't something I was expecting. I guess I was just hoping for a happier moment then a shocked and irritated look.

"What are you doing here Hana?"

''I didn't know where else to go. I know Seungri, GD, and Daesung are out of town but I knew where you were stationed and thought that maybe...you could help me."

He rubbed his face and sighed. He was conflicted.

"Hana, you have to go back-"

''So it's true. You guys have moved on without me. I WISH YOU GUYS JUST LEFT ME ALONE AT THE HOSPITAL!"

I sprinted out of the room while TOP shouted for me. I didn't turn back though. What was I expecting? A warm welcome back home? Or they just couldn't find me? Ugh, I knew this all was too good to be true. Before I knew it though, TOP lifted me up and brought me back to his room. Being me, I just glared and crossed my arms.

"I can't just let you leave Hana. I need to call a cab or someone to come and get you. Didn't Taeyang ever teach you how dangerous the streets are for a little girl?"

He was radiating anger everywhere. I'm surprised steam wasn't coming out of his ears yet. But I took my chance because it might be my last chance to convince him for me to stay.

"I'm not a little girl anymore eomma, I'm 15 years old. Just call appa to come and get me because all I want is to come home. I want my family back."

TOP looked down at me with tears cascading down my cheeks. He finally broke. Got down to my level and wrapping his arms around me.

"You aren't a little girl anymore, you're right. Haha, you haven't called me eomma since you were 5 years old Hana. But you'll always be my little Hana. You can be in your late 30s, but I'll still see you as that 5-year-old girl needing me to check for monsters."

"Can I come home now TOP?"

He wiped my tears away but just kept sighing. I started to hate that sound now because it usually meant bad news.

"Hana, it's a long story and you can't be here. Just know we all love you though. We didn't want you to be taken or anything."

It's hard to believe someone when they're sending you back to the place you ran away from.

TOP's POV

Hana looked completely heartbroken. Even though I told her we loved her, she just shrugged her shoulders with her eyes cast down. But if media caught Hana with me right now, we could possibly lose her.

Flashback:

"We have to get her back! This scandal was nuts and quite imaginative for whoever did this!"- Taeyang

"It hasn't been that long right? We could go get Hana right now."- Seungri

We all looked at our lawyer and company manager. When they looked at each other though, it told us we wouldn't be getting Hana any time soon.

''Guys, this scandal was pretty bad. Our profits significantly dropped when people think you hate kids and "adopt" kids for publicity. We are doing some serious damage control right now and getting Hana back is too hot. When the media dies down then well get-"