Moving On

Time skip 5 years
Hana is now 12 years old.

Hana's POV

Today was the day that YoungBae and I moved out to his new home. He got a place closer to Min Hyo Rin and just needed his own space. But really everyone was moving out. They're all grown men and they didn't need to live together for as long as they did. They did though for my sake. They allowed me to have a family in my younger years.

"All your things packed Hana?" GD asked.

The guys were all here to pack up the whole house. They each found a new place for themselves and it was hard to endure that I won't wake up to TOP's cooking, or Seungri and Daesung singing, and GD quietly on the breakfast bar quietly humming a new song he was working on.

"Just a few more things G. Just reliving some memories."

He then came over to hug me. I know I'll see them after this but a few of them were off to serve in the military and/or leaving the country for their solo concerts.

"We'll be together again soon Hana bear. Plus you're starting a new school soon so you won't have time to miss us. Soon you'll be too busy for your old uncles."

We laughed at that. They may be my uncles to the public but always my brothers in my heart.

"I'll never be too busy for you guys. Call me or text me to let me know you guys are still healthy."

GD rolled his eyes.

"And we said TOP was the mom figure."

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"Hana! Load your last few boxes on the truck! We're leaving after dinner." Taeyang yelled from the entrance.

TOP and Seungri were preparing our last meal together. The house though felt so empty now. Things in boxes nor just completely gone.

But I finally headed downstairs exhausted from packing just to see the small coffee table left in the house.

"Time to eat guys!" Seungri said.

"I missed having real food! The military doesn't give out a real home cooked meal feel." TOP said.

"I'm going to be eating out from just being on the road." - Seungri

"I got my album coming out then I'll be entering the military service." - GD

"I got my orders today. I got to enlist this year. They pushed it back because of Hana but now they can't push it back anymore." - Taeyang

"YOU'RE LEAVING SOON?!"

I knew he had to enlist soon, but this year?! He has left me alone before but not without the help of the guys. But everyone is leaving for the military or their solos.

"I got a plan set up already Hana. You knew I had to enter the military though. I can't avoid it forever."

Today was just full of bad news. But I just pushed it back and enjoyed what time I had left with everyone together. But Daesung had to ruin it.

"So Hana....any boyfriends?"

"She's not allowed to date!" Taeyang and TOP yelled.