Apologize

Hana's POV

I have spent a week straight in my room. I only left to use the bathroom, but then ran right back in after. TOP usually came in with food to make sure I ate. Somedays I do and others I don't. Now he'll stay and chat about me making peace with my brother as I nibble on some crackers. It wasn't that I don't want to, I'm still scared that he doesn't want me and only keeping me now because of the guys. I would rather be sent away so I wouldn't have to see the hatred, annoyed, or unloved in his eyes. That would hurt more seeing that every day.

"Hey Hana, let's go out today. Have a change of scenery." TOP said.

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Hana. Look at how pretty it is outside. It's calling for us to explore the city and possibly buy some pretty dresses."

It was gorgeous out. The sun was out today shining its warmth to the world. It actually lightened my mood today.

"Did you say shopping?"

TOP smiled and left me to get dressed.

At the Mall:

It was just TOP and I shopping today. I was actually really curious where everyone was. Even YoungBae. When we left the penthouse, it was completely empty. The guys were on break so maybe they went home to family, or with other friends. I know their schedules were completely bare for them to rest for another two weeks.

While walking around, I spotted a beautiful white knee high lace dress. Not too fancy for only special occasions but not too casual for every day. TOP stopped to look at the dress, then pulling me inside to try it on. It. Was. PERFECT!

TOP became quiet and conflicted how what to say

"Uhh, just a small gathering of family and friends. We wanted to have fun but not in a crowded place with paparazzi surrounding us."

I nodded then. I get how paparazzi is with a bunch of famous people around.

"Haru will be there too. So there will be another kid there instead of boring adults."

I giggled at what he said. The Big Bang group may be older than me but they certainly aren't boring. They are oversized kids at heart.

"Hair next! Then put your dress on. The party will start shortly after us leaving. We have to drive to your "big sister's" place. He rented out a nice place for the party." TOP winked too when he said, "big sister" (GD was called the big sister in a previous chapter).

I was starting to get super excited now. Until he mentioned YoungBae.

"Maybe you and Taeyang can reconcile as well. It's been a week Hana and he's falling apart. He didn't mean everything to explode that day. Trust me little Hana. I would not even suggest this if I had a hint of fear if him hurting you again."