Ch. 1

*Disclaimer*
This book will probably jump POV's for a little while during each chapter, so bear with me if it gets a little jumpy. I don't know how I'm going to go with this, so we will all be in surprise by the end! Okay, I'm sorry to bother, enjoy!

>><<

*Third Person*

Sal closed his car door and walked up the gravel sidewalk. His hands were deep in his black sweatshirt that was soaking wet from earlier events. His hair had fallen down, covering half of his face. Little curls of hair rested on his forehead, dripping raindrops onto his cheeks, letting them roll down his face, covering up his tear stains from earlier. He walked up the stairs and brought his hand out. The knuckles on his hands hit the door three times, before stepping back. The door unlocked then swung open. A blonde stood at the doorway.

"Sal?" The blonde answered with a questioning face. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk. No, not even talk. State my mind." Sal said plainly.

"Well, then come on in the-"

"No." Sal interrupted. "You ruined my fucking life!"

"What did I do?" The blonde asked in a fake questioning tone. Sal noticed the corner of her lip turn slightly up.

"I know what I did, and you do too. I'm sorry, but we can never be together anymore. I fucking can't believe I let you pick me up that night from the bar. I'm so stupid." Sal said, his tone becoming angry.

"Awe baby-"

"Don't call me that." Sal snapped.

The blonde's eyes went wide. "I thought you loved me! You were so caring around me! Why did you have sex with me with so much passion if you just want to end this?"

"I never loved you bitch!" Sal said through gritted teeth. "I was with you because you got me away from the problems I shouldn't have avoided. Now, the love of my life is hurt, all because I didn't want to hit problems head on. She will never trust me or love me again..." Sal brought his head up to look at the blonde, fire burning in his eyes. "Don't you ever call me, come to my house, or anything ever again. Is that clear?"

"But Sally~"

"Is that fucking clear?"

The blonde stared at Sal for a second before bursting out into laughter. "Oh Sal. Sal, Sal, Sal. I can't believe you slapped your girlfriend. I saw her, you know? Now she's probably dead. Wow, she was so wrong about you. I can't believe you're going after her instead of me. A blonde. That fat bitch isn't going to get anything like what you gave me."

Sal's fists clenched. "Don't you talk about Addison like that." He said through gritted teeth, anger taking over his whole body.

"Oh please. She knows me as the 'sweet Kristen.' She thinks it's all your fault, cause it i-"

Sal swung his hand out and punched the blonde named Kristen. She toppled backward and hit the floor with a thud. Sal knocked her out cold with one swing. Sal hmfted with a small smirk before turning back to the rain to meet up with his friends.

>><<

Back at the hospital, Addison woke up in a room she didn't recognize. It was all white with bright lights shining from the ceiling. She was laying in one of the most uncomfortable bed she's ever been on. She was connected to a heart monitor that kept her heart beat steady, along with her pulse. At the foot of the bed she saw two figures standing there.

"Are you alright?" One of the figures asked.

"I don't know." Addison replied. "Who are you?"

"It's me, Cameron. I'm here with Joey." Her brother said.

"How are you feeling?" Joe asked.

"I feel fine. Why am I here?" Addison asked.

"You were almost hit by a car. Thank goodness the guy wasn't drunk because he swerved off the street after seeing you. But the bad news is that your car was completely damaged." Cameron answered.

"Then why am I here at the hospital?" Addison asked.

"You passed out, probably from shock." Joe answered the best he could.

"Why were you even in the middle of the street anyways?" Cameron asked.

Then it all hit Addison at once. The fight with Sal, the girl she met at the coffee shop. The text, the fight at his place. Sal being caring, then after admitting he was cheating. Fallen in love with the girl Addison had met earlier before. No wonder her heart felt like it had shattered into a million pieces, because it did.

"I-I don't know." Addison lied.

Out of the three people in the room, only one person didn't know what was happening. Joe could see that Addison was hiding the fact that Sal basically broke her heart and now will never trust anyone again. Though Cameron, being Addison's "long-time of not seeing each other" brother, she didn't know if she could trust him with all the information. The other two, Brian and James, knew what was happening as well. For they were coming to go see how Addison was doing.

A stray tear fell out of the corner of Addison's eye as she looked at the ceiling. "My head hurts."

"Get some rest. You might need it." Cam said rubbing her ankle in comfort.

Addison nodded her head. But before she could close her eyes, she had asked for her phone. Cameron went over and grabbed it to hand it to her. Addison thanked him then immediately opened up messages.

Addison:
Joe, when It looks like I'm "asleep", tell Cam you can stay here and keep an eyes on me. Cam can leave.

Addison put her phone down then winked at Joe. Joe felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He nodded his head at Addison to signal that he got it. Addison closed her eyes to pretend to sleep. Joe read the message Addison sent. Following the plan, after five minutes, Joe told Cameron that he could leave and that he would stay with Addison. Cameron nodded his head. He collected his stuff, kissed his sister on the head, then left.