chapter 1

Taneja house.

Both the taneja and sarna family are sitting together

Usha said to leela : the priest said that the marriage can take place next week.

Leela said to usha : I'm very happy that very soon we are going to be a family.

Saying this usha and leela hugs each other.

Sarla said to them : don't you think that the children should see each other and understand their selves.

Leela smiles and said to them : yes that is why I have arranged a dinner for both the family tonight, so I will be waiting for you.

Usha nods and take her live.

Sarna house

Kunj said to usha : you know that I'm not interested in this marriage and on top of that they are asking us to have dinner in their house.

Usha said to kunj : you are the groom, so you are going and that is final.

Saying this usha left kunj's room.

Kunj turn to abhi and said : I don't understand mum,you being the eldest you should have been the one getting married and not me.

Abhi sat down and said to kunj : chill bro and after all I'm the Rock star so I need a lot of time to get old, so you better go and get ready before mum chocks you to death.

Kunj sat down and said to abhi : I don't even want to see my so called will be wife's face.

Abhi said to kunj : then don't give her the chance and used this opportunity to set your conditions before the marriage or this unknown girl will rule over you bro,will rule over you for sure.

Kunj got up and in a horror said : oh no,no,no this unknown girl can't rule over me after all I'm kunj sarna,the hottest guy in town and that girl I won't give her the chance to take full control of my favorite pillows and bedsheets.

Abhi nods and said to kunj : yes bro,yes bro.

Taneja house.

Dinner time.

Pragya walks elegantly to the dinning hall.

Abhi whispers to kunj : I think this is the girl you are going to get married to but bro you are very Lucky, after all the girlfriend you have this one is beautiful.

Kunj irritated said to abhi : so what.

Pragya stands beside leela.

Leela smiles and said to usha : this is my elder daughter, pragya.

Pragya folded her hands and bend down to take usha's blessings.

Leela said to pragya : go and bring twinkle downstairs.

Pragya nods and headed upstairs.

Kunj whispers to abhi : this is so weid , dispite both of you being the eldest, the youngest are the ones getting married.

Abhi whispers to kunj : come on bro,I thoughts that she is the girl you are going to get married to but her sister and she is very beautiful I must say.

Kunj whispers to abhi : you know bro,ladies like this has no limits, she could have cancelled the marriage but accepted it, even coming from a rich family, they are running after billionaires like us,and you just wait and watch, I will make her life miserable for accepting the marriage and after the marriage mum will be travelling to London, then the game start.

Both abhi and kunj smirks evilly to each other.

Pragya entered twinkle's bedroom.

Twinkle said to pragya : you know sis I don't want to marry a guy like him, I have been hearing bad things about the two brothers, they are flirters, womanizer and cheaters,they break innocent hearts but I'm doing this only for mother.

Pragya said to twinkle : I know sis and I have seen them with my own eyes today, they are such a disgusting people and they were starring at me without a blink and they shamelessly whispers to themselves.

Twinkle said to pragya : but I won't give him a chance to step on my head, I will battle him if is necessary.

Pragya said to twinkle : they have such a kind and loving mother but they don't have manners......anyway mum said that we should go downstairs, aunty sarla and bulbul will be arriving shortly, so let go down.

Twinkle nods and both headed downstairs.

Pragya and twinkle entered the dinning hall and twinkle went and took usha's blessings.

Twinkle looks at kunj with disgust while kunj smirks widely.