chapter 28

City hospital.

Twinkle, chinky and sanju are sitting in a bench near their office and chatting just then Kunj and usha entered and Kunj saw twinkle but twinkle didn't notice him. Usha excuse herself and went to her doctor.

Twinkle said to them : excuse me for a couple of minutes.

Chinky and sanju nods, twinkle get up but stopped as she felt dizzy and a slight of pain in her stomach and holds it, kunj almost in a running headed to twinkle but stopped on the way as he saw a gentleman holding her hand.

Twinkle yawns in pain : ahhhhh, why is my stomach hurting like this.

Sanju said to her : because you are very tired and I can see from your eyes and you didn't have a better sleep yesterday night.

Twinkle asked him : how did you know that?

Sanju said to her : because I'm a doctor and I can see everything.

Twinkle asked him : oh really, then tell me if my baby will be a boy or a girl?

Sanju said to her : how can you ask me this question twinkle, you know that I'm not God but I'm a human being.

Twinkle smiles and said to him : but you are pattering around that you know everything because you are a doctor but now you are back offing.

Sanju said to her : oh Miss drama queen, live it and I will drop you off to the house.

Twinkle blurts in laughter while Kunj look at her while smiling but was cursing himself for not being by her side.

Sanju said to twinkle : enough with the laughing, now I will take you to the sarna mansion.

Twinkle stopped laughing and her face turned very pale.

Sanju confusedly asked her : what happened twinkle?

Twinkle said to him : I know longer live in the sarna mansion.

Sanju shockingly said : what? How is it possible?

Twinkle said almost choking in tears : I and Kunj...... I and Kunj got..... A divorce.

Sanju was beyond shocked.

Twinkle who couldn't control herself hugs him tightly and cried her heart out and sanju also consoles her while Kunj at twinkle emotional.

Someone said from behind :  this is what you wanted! To make twinkle cry and be consoled by another man.

Kunj turns his back and saw usha.

Usha said to him : you have lost such a great woman and now another man will cherish her like anything.... But you let go of being loved by a wonderful woman like her.

Saying this usha left from there and Kunj for the last time looks at twinkle and left from there.

Taneja mansion :

Twinkle's room :

Leela  entered the room and said to twinkle : get ready twinkle, we are going out for a party.

Twinkle said to her : I'm not in the mood for a party mother!

Leela said to her : I can't turn down usha's invitation twinkle!

Twinkle confusedly said : usha's invitation?  What do you mean mother?

Leela said to her : well.........

Someone interupted and said from the door : after breaking my sister's heart, they have the guts to invite us for a party in the sarna mansion and it just only three days twinkle got divorced with Kunj and now they are planning to celebrate breaking my sister's heart.

Leela said to pragya : is OK dear, abhi is going to marry you and we are part of the family so we can't turn down the invitation of them.

Pragya furiously said : I wish I was not going to marry abhi.

Leela said to her : don't say that pragya.

Twinkle said furiously : now I don't have anymore feelings for Kunj, then why should I be scared of going to their house.... I will go and show them that twinkle is not a coward, she is like a fire and if you touch it, it will burn you..... Get ready mother Sis, we will be going to the party for sure.

Leela and pragya proudly looks at her.

Next chapter : yuvi and Jerry are expose.