chapter 26

Kunj entered the house went to the hall just then tight slap on his cheek, he looks at the person who slapped him and it was usha standing there in rage while Leela, sarla and bulbul sitting at the hall.

Usha furiously said to Kunj : I wish I was not your mother, you disgust me..... You have brought shame in the sarna family, you have impregnated Alisha and you have the guts to step in this house and divorce your wife who is pregnant with your child..... I curse the day I gave birth to you.

All looks at her shocked.

Kunj said to usha : I don't know how to explain this to you moth......

Usha interupted and said : don't you dare call me mother ever again because from now going I have broken all relations with you, you are dead to me Kunj..... Don't you ever show your face to me.

Kunj looked at her shocked and the rest looks at him disgusted. Kunj runs upstairs.

Usha folded her hands and said to Leela : I'm standing in kunj's place to say sorry, may be my up bringing was not good that is why I have a son like him.

Leela with tears in her eyes said : no usha, is not your fault.... Leave all this because is not going to change anything.

After sometime twinkle, pragya and abhi entered the sarna mansion.

And everyone was present there, Leela saw twinkle and runs to her.

Leela asked twinkle : are you OK twinkle?

Twinkle fade a smile and said : yes mum, I'm absolutely fine.

Twinkle sat down and not for long Kunj and the lawyer entered the house.

Kunj said to them : the lawyer is here with the divorce papers and from now on going Alisha will stay in the house.

All were shocked.

Twinkle said to him : OK there is no time for foreplay.....let's sign the divorce papers.

The lawyer put the divorce papers on the table and gave pen to Kunj and twinkle.

Kunj signed his own and hand over the pen to twinkle, tears follows down in twinkle's eyes and with shaken hands collect the pen. Twinkle with shaken hands signs the divorce papers.

The lawyer declared : no Kunj and twinkle are no more husband and wife.

Twinkle wipes her tears and says : : and I have no right again to live in this house.

The lawyer said to twinkle : you and your child have 30% of kunj's property.

Twinkle said to him : I don't need anyone's money or property to take care of my baby, I will take care of my child.

Just then yuvi entered the house and went to twinkle.

Yuvi said to her : I told you from the start that this Kunj is not the right guy for you but you didn't listen and now he has dump you for that slot Alisha.

Twinkle said to him : this is my personal matter yuvi and you have no right to interfere.

just then bulbul and pragya came down with twinkle's suitcase.

Twinkle stood in front of Kunj and said : I'm going Kunj, I'm going back to my previous life and I'm not bounded by any wife responsibility...... Wish you well Kunj.

Kunj said to her : wish you also well twinkle.

Twinkle nods and Leela , sarla, bulbul and pragya left the house. Yuvi also smirks and walks upstairs, abhi and usha disgustingly look at Kunj and left from there.

Kunj said to himself : I wish I can ask you not to go from here twinkle, you are the breath I take but I have to do this to protect our future.... Just three days more and we will be together again, just three days more.

Someone touched kunj's shoulder and Kunj turns and saw Alisha.

Alisha said to him : I know how you are feeling kunj, twinkle is such a good person but only surrounded by monsters in form of a human being.... Even I feel ashamed of myself as I tried to separate both of you with Yuvi's help but he..... He used me for his selfish motives.

Kunj said to her : is not your fault Alisha, all that you have done you are retifing your mistakes with the help you are doing for me and that is enough.

Alisha said determinedly : now is the time to let both yuvi and Jerry pay for all their crimes..... We have to show them their place.

Kunj nods his head.

In some known place yuvi entered there.

Yuvi said to a man sitting in a dark room : our first plan to separate kunj and twinkle have succeeded and now we have to hit the last track and all the sarna properties will be ours .....

The man interupted : and twinkle will be mine.

Yuvi thought and smirks : let see if twinkle will be yours, Jerry.

Jerry got up from the dark and said : tomorrow I will go to the taneja mansion secretly and see my twinkle and the following day we will go to the sarna mansion straight of.

Both laughed evilly.

Next chapter : party in the sarna mansion.