chapter 4

Previous chapter - goons try to kidnap twinkle but Kunj saves her,tanu and pragya's argument.

Jamal studio

Tanu said to a helper in the studio : I want you to call me miss pragya.

The helper nods and went away, within few minutes the helper came with pragya.

Tanu said to pragya : there is my shoes in the store room, can you get it for me.

Pragya said to tanu : excuse me, are you talking to me......I'm not your maid or slave here, I'm a fashion designer.......did you hear me, a fashion designer.

Tanu said to pragya : but I don't want the helpers to touch the shoes as they are very expensive and wealth a fortune, please can you get it for me.

Pragya took a deep breath and said to tanu : fine I will get it but don't think, I'm afraid of you.

Tanu just fade a smile and pragya headed to the store room,tanu follows pragya secretly.

Pragya got inside the store room and dust was everywhere and it is an old store room.

Pragya said while coughing because of the dark : here looks very much like a horror movie, even the electrical things here are not well.

While tanu locks the door.

Tanu said while smirking : you will rooth in there pragya, this is what you get for insulting me in front of everyone.

Pragya searches for tanu's shoes for almost an hour.

She decided to go back but the door was locked from outside.

Pragya shouted for help : help, is someone there, someone please help me.

Just the the lights blast there, which made the store room very dark and this frightened pragya.

Abhi entered the Jamal studio.

Tanu said to abhi : you kept your promise abhi.

Abhi smile and said to tanu : I told you I will come and see I did.

Tanu smiles widely : OK now you can sit here, the fashion show will come on shortly, so excuse me for just a minutes.

Abhi just nods and tanu went away while in the store room pragya started breathing heavily.

Abhi got up and started roaming around.

Abhi stopped in front of the store room which is unknown to him and saw the door locked from outside.

Abhi said to himself : I don't know why but something in this store room is very me, a very precious thing......but is locked and where can I get the keys.

He locked around and saw some keys hang besides it.

Jalal took it and said : let me try these keys.

He opened the store room door and got inside but it was very dark there, he switch on his phone lights.

Abhi said to himself : is very dark here.

Abhi's leg hate something and pointed the lights to it and he got very shocked, pragya lying unconscious on the floor.

Abhi panting on pragya's cheeks : pragya open your eyes.

But no response and carried her outside.

Abhi shouted : water,bring me water.

People came with water and abhi springs some water on pragya's face and pragya open her eyes slowly.

Pragya hugs abhi in front of all and abhi hugs her back.

Tanu shouted from behind : what is going on here?

Pragya pushes abhi.

Tanu said to pragya furiously : oh you are not only disrespectful but a cheap and slots lady.

Abhi shouted back with equal anger : watch your mouth tanu.

Tanu said to abhi : why should I watch my mouth abhi, you were hugging pragya in front of everyone and besides you don't know her and you expect me to watch my mouth.

Abhi said to tanu : if I'm hugging pragya is none of your business and pragya is going to be my sister in law very soon as my younger brother is going to marry her younger sister......pragya and I already know each other and soon going to be a family, so I won't allow anyone to disrespect my family member.

All were shocked but tanu was more shocked than everyone.

Abhi said : I will know more be able to watch the fashion show, I will take pragya home and tomorrow I will come here and check the CTV fortage as someone intentionally locked pragya in that old store room and if didn't reach there on time then everything would have been in a mess.

This was another shock for everyone and tanu started sweating.

Pragya said to abhi : no abhi, I brought my car so I can go by my self.

Abhi said to pragya : no I will take you home and I will send someone to bring your car to your house.

To everyone's surprising abhi carries pragya in his arms.

Pragya whispers to abhi ; what are you doing abhi, put me down, this is not right.

Abhi whispers to pragya : you are steal weak so that is why I'm carrying you in my arms but I know you, Madam principle won't like it.

Pragya said to abhi : I am madam principle?

Abhi said to pragya : from no on going I will not call you pragya but madam principle, because you always have principles where ever you go.

Pragya slightly smiles while abhi admired her smiling.

Precap - the engagement of twinj.