chapter 8

( twinkle's look )

( twinkle's look )

Twinkle sat on the table and greeted everyone while yuvi and Alisha stayed shocked as they expected twinkle to wear and western dress.

Afternoon.

They escorted usha to the airport while abhi and Kunj went to the sarna company, Alisha and yuvi left for the house and twinkle went to her mother's house.

Evening.

Twinkle came to the sarna house and nobody was in the house, she went to her room and took a shower and change in to her night wear. While Kunj came to the house without letting twinkle no that he is in the house.

Twinkle sat on the bed and all the light in the house went of which sacred twinkle to core, twinkle sense someone's presence in the room and twinkle get shocked as someone hugs her from behind and then kiss her neck. Twinkle started straggling with the person just then Kunj entered the room and the light went on,twinkle get shocked to see Kunj behind her and made her blood boils and slap Kunj hardly which shocked Kunj.

Kunj said to her furiously : how dare you, have you lost.......

Twinkle said to Kunj with equal anger : how dare you rather, aren't you ashamed of your self, I told you that I will never get intimate with a person like you but today you cross all your limits Mr Kunj sarna......( twinkle removed her veil that was covering her naked shoulders and legs)......have me, this is what you wanted right, first switching of the light, second getting very close to me by hugging me from behind, cowards only attacks from behind and so you are a big coward to confronts me,you shameless man.

Kunj said to twinkle furiously : enough twinkle, enough, I have heard enough, what do you think of yourself.......a rich and arrogant last born of the taneja and why will I take advantage of you, I just entered the house and you are accusing me on forcing myself on you, know one is in the house or mostly in the room which you can say someone is taken advantage of you, abhi has went to perform some shows, Alisha and yuvi has went to have dinner with some friends and I just came to house, so tell me who was misbehaving with ye,is it some ghost?

Twinkle furiously said to Kunj : and you think all the speech you have given me I will trust you, it was you who was trying to get intimate with me, no body but you because no body is in the house except me and you so t was you who........

Suddenly Kunj pinned twinkle harshly on the wall and said to her : I must admit every guy will fall for you but not Kunj sarna,you are indeed very beautiful and sexy but you are not my taste and you are telling me that I want to get intimate with you, no I'm sorry but you are not my taste.

Twinkle pushes Kunj away but Kunj held her waist in the midway and pulled her close to him by holding her waist, both shared an intense eye lock,Kunj slowly started heading to the bed with twinkle in the same position, both nearly kissed but was disturbed by the sound of Kunj phone and departed away from each other and came back to their sense. Kunj left the room while twinkle sat shocked on the bed.

Twinkle said to herself : oh God what just happened, I mean if I was correct we nearly kissed but how is it possible.........this Kunj sarna is very smart.

Saying this she went to sleep confused by her behavior while Kunj went to his study room thinking about what happened in a few minutes ago,twinkle's accusations and almost kissing her, oh my God it is so weird.

But an evilly eyes was smiling happily as Kunj and twinkle had a misunderstanding, their plan a has worked what will be the plan b,stay tune to know more.

Next chapter - twinkle and yuvi's confrontation and twinkle feeling guilty by accusing Kunj unnecessary.