chapter 11

Party continues.

Twinkle is standing alone as pragya and bulbul has gone to bring a soft drink.

Alisha came to twinkle and said to her : you are looking very beautiful in this dress twinkle.

Twinkle smiles and said to her : thanks Alisha.

Alisha asked twinkle : well twinkle, I thoughts after the marriage between you and Kunj, you will change the way of dressing.....I mean you have to change your dressing for Kunj as he is your husband and you don't have to ruin his reputation because of the way you dress.

Twinkle smiles and said to her : that is where you are mistaken Alisha, one shouldn't change her personality for a man that to her husband........the man should accept her whole heatedly, one shouldn't change her personality for a man, the man will accept her and about my way of dressing, who has sent you to advice me?, if my own husband has not said anything to me about my dressing and who are you to interfere in my personal maters, you are a guest here and not a daughter in law of this house so behave like a guest.

Alisha said to her : wow twinkle, I never thought that you have a sharp mouth.

Twinkle said to her : that is where the problem is Alisha, you know nothing about me and my husband so don't dig into my personal maters.

Alisha said to her : oh really sweetheart, are you sure Kunj told you everything about his past.

Twinkle confusingly said to her : means?

Alisha cunningly said to her : why don't you go and asked Kunj himself, I'm sure you trust your husband a lot but darling please be careful not to give your heart to him or else he will break it in one goal and you still have enough time to get a divorce from him, so think about it.

Twinkle said to her : don't worry Alisha, I don't care about kunj's past as now I'm the present, I will never live Kunj for anything because now I'm not only a daughter but I am a daughter in law and wife of this house and I have all the right in this house.......I...can....even....kick....you....out....of....the....house if I want to but I won't do it as my mother in law has left the house in charge of me and I rule here Alisha, you better stay that mouth of yours out of my personal matters.

Saying this twinkle left there living Alisha furiously there, just then Kunj came to Alisha.

Kunj said to Alisha : you better stay away from twinkle.

Alisha said to him : wow, the wife has insulted me and now the husband is warning me to stay away from his wife.....interesting Kunj, have you already started fallen in love with her?

Kunj said to Alisha : don't change the topic Alisha, I know you very well, how disgusting you are.

Alisha said to him : why Kunj?are you afraid that I will tell your wife that I'm your ex, don't worry as twinkle doesn't belongs to you nor you belongs to her.......(she came close to him and said)....I miss you Kunj, especially your kisses and hugs,I can satisfy your desires which twinkle can never give you, come in my embrace Kunj, I miss you very much Kunj, very much.

Kunj whispers in Alisha's eyes : you can never satisfy my desires, only twinkle can satisfy my desires even by looking at her fresh face but you, your time have already pass Alisha, you are no more the beautiful Alisha you used to do,now twinkle is my wife and the only person to satisfy my desires, go and find yourself a suitable groom Alisha or all the men will use you and then dump you.

Kunj smiles cunningly to her and left there.

Alisha whispers furiously to herself : you and your wife has insulted me to much kunj but I will make you pay for this twinkle, in exchange for kunj, kunj only belongs to me, only me.

The party ended very well, twinkle hugs bulbul and pragya and said them good bye.the guests also went to their homes before bulbul and pragya.

Next chapter - twinkle get kidnapped by jerry.