chapter 13

Previous chapter = twinkle is missing.

In some unknown place, twinkle is tied with rope on her hands and legs and a white cloth covering her mouth.

A man in black attire comes in front of twinkle and said : you dare married someone without my concern ha

The man removed the white cloth covering her mouth.

Twinkle said furiously : you are you and how dare you take me with force here, aren't you ashamed of yourself for kidnapping me here.

The man said  : I'm Jerry, one of the dangerous gangsta.

Twinkle said furiously : go to hell with you name .

Jerry said : I love you so much twinkle.

Twinkle said : what?

Jerry said : yes, I love you and I'm going to marry you tonight.

Twinkle said furiously : what nonsense, are you mad? I'm a married woman and you are going to marry me.

Jerry came closer to her and said : I love you so I'm going to marry you.

Twinkle said to him : but this is not love but lust and obsession.

Jerry said : I don't care about whatever you think my love is.

Just then his goons came with wedding dress for twinkle.

Twinkle shouted : I will never marry you.

Jerry said : I make decisions here.

Saying this he left from there.

Twinkle frustrated said to herself : oh God please help me....kunj please come and save me.

Sarna mansion

The police are present there.

Police officer said : based on our information, some goons have been following twinkle for the past two weeks and they got a chance and kidnap her.

Kunj said : but they should have called to ask for a money for the release of twinkle.

Police officer said : may be they are not asking for anything.

Abhi said : then what are their motives behind the kidnapping?

Kunj remembered something and said : you know the other time twinkle almost get kidnapped but I was there to rescue her that day ( previous chapters).

Pragya said : but why are they after twinkle?

Bulbul said : you now last three days back, a man came to the collection company and asked about twinkle to the employees but I was able to get him out of the company but before that one of the employee said that twinkle is married and now lives in the sarna mansion and the man looked really shocked and angry.

Purap said : then can it be possible that they kidnapped her because the man loves twinkle?

Pragya got up and wipes her tears away and said : Jerry, yes is him, why didn't I think about it in the first place, he has been stalking twinkle for almost two years...... I have given him warning some many times but looks like he did not pay a head to it and kidnapped my sister.

Kunj came to pragya and asked : who is Jerry?

Pragya said : he is one of the dangerous gangster and an armrober to put it in cot a murderer.

All said : what!

Police officer said : we have heard alot about him and has been following him for ages.... But now we are sure that he had kidnapped twinkle we will surely find him.

Bulbul said : we can trapped him and do that?

Police officer asked : how?

Bulbul took a laptop and did a video call, son a beautiful lady was shown.

Bulbul smile and said : how are you aliyah?

Aliyah is the friend of bulbul : I'm fine bulbul but what a pleasant surprise.

Bulbul said to her : I need your help aliyah?

Aliyah said ; sure, what type of help?

Bulbul said : I need the number of Jerry Springer.

Aliyah shockingly said : what, but why do you need his number, has he done anything to you?

Bulbul said : yes, he has been stalking my cousin sister twinkle for two years and now she is kidnapped.

Aliyah said : sure I will give it to you and you better hurry up or else he will try to get married to her with force as he tried to do with me.

Kunj in a horror listen to it and become very furious that he is going to marry his twinkle.

Aliyah gave the number to her and hang up.

Police officer said : when you call him try to speak to him for 30 seconds or more than that.

Bulbul nods and darlied the number, after three times of trying he picks the call.

Bulbul put it at loud speaker.

Jerry said : who is this?

Bulbul said : is me bulbul aurora, the cousin sister of twinkle Kunj sarna which you know very well.

Jerry said : so why did you call?

Bulbul said : don't play smart with me, I know you very well that you are behind twinkle's disappearance,.

Jerry said : listen to me woman, I know twinkle as twinkle taneja and not twinkle Kunj sarna.

Bulbul said to him : don't play games with me and remember this twinkle is married to someone else and does not belongs to you so you better give her back to her husband.

Jerry evilly laughs and said : oh really, I'm so scared..... I will make twinkle mine tonight sweetheart, she will be mine very soon..... You know that fresh and elegant skin, I will make it mine over and over again and about her so called husband, I will then kill him.

Twinkle shouted behind Jerry : you won't even dare touch my body or my husband.

Jerry said to bulbul : did you hear your cousin sister's anger , she is a lioness and that is what I like you know.

Pragya said : please Jerry live my sister alone.

Jerry said : come on, my will be sister in law, I will not hurt her but will love her.

Kunj got fed up and said furiously to Jerry : you better don't do any harm to my wife or else you will die in my hands for sure.

Twinkle smiles as she hears Kunj voice and said : Kunj please come and save me from him.

Kunj said : don't worry twinkle I come and save you for sure.

All kept silent as both Kunj and twinkle realize their love for each other.

Jerry interupted and said : enough with the romance.

Saying this he hangs up and the police officer smiles with satisfaction.

Police officer said : we have found out the location of the place.

Kunj said : OK we are coming with you.

Police officer said : no Mr Kunj, let us do our job.

Pragya said : we can't sit here and do nothing, we are coming with you.

The police officer gave up and all went to the location twinkle is. While yuvi and Alisha were standing upstairs speechless.

Next chapter = twinkle is found.