chapter 7

The marriage of kunj and twinkle ended and both took the elders blessings while yuvi and Alisha has started making dirty plans.

Usha said to kunj : your private car is waiting for both of you.

Kunj and twinkle fade and smile and went inside as the driver headed to the sarna mansion.

Pragya said to abhi : you both brothers shouldn't hurt my sister or else........

Abhi came very close to pragya and said to her : or else what will you do?

Pragya started breathing heavily as abhi was very close to her face and almost want to kiss her.

Pragya came back to her senses and pushed abhi away and said to him : or else you will know the other side of me being an elder sister.

Saying this pragya left the venue with sarla,leela,and bulbul while the sarna's headed to their house.

Kunj and twinkle are both sitting in the car silently, know one dare to talk.

Soon both reached the sarna house and Kunj should her his( their) room.

The bed was fully decorated with rose which made twinkle irritated and Kunj angry.

Kunj turn and said to twinkle ; you don't have to change yourself for anyone including me.........you don't have to change your personality for anyone, like wearing sarees and all the rest.

Twinkle sat on the bed and said to Kunj : and who said that I will change my personality for you?......twinkle taneja will never change her personality for anyone including you, I have still not accepted you us my husband and I will never accept it.

Saying this Kunj left the room while yuvi and Alisha listened to their conversion and smirks.

Morning.
Dinning table.

All are having breakfast.

Usha said : in the afternoon I will be going to London and I will come back 2 to 3 months because of the new projects I will be having.

Abhi said to her : don't worry mum we will handled everything here.

Usha said : Alisha will be staying at our house as her mother is my best friend and we both are going to the business trip.

Abhi and Kunj said at the same time : what!

Usha said to them : Alisha will be staying here.....but Kunj where is twinkle

Kunj said to her : still sleeping.

Abhi said to Kunj : why is she still sleeping didn't you give her enough rest yesterday.

Kunj gives him a warning glare while usha tries to suppress her smiles.

Yuvi and Alisha looked at each other and smirks.

Alisha's thoughts : don't worry aunty you will go to London but will receive a shock of your by choosing twinkle as your daughter in law,you have done a big mistake by marrying Kunj to a modern, cheerful, carefree Punjabi girl.

Usha called the maid of the house : rani go and call twinkle to have breakfast.

The maid nods and head upstairs but stop as she saw her coming down in a traditional outfit which shocked Alisha and yuvi while both abhi and Kunj looked at each other's face.

Twinkle was looking stunning in a Punjabi suit and walked elegantly downstairs.

Next chapter - yuvi and Alisha create a misunderstanding between Kunj and twinkle.