chapter 33

Twinkle slept on kunj's chest and not for long she felt some movement in his hands, twinkle got up and looked at kunj's face and Kunj was opening his eyes slowly while twinkle herself was very shocked.

Twinkle runs outside and shouted happily : doctor, doctor please come.

All looks at twinkle.

Leela asked twinkle : what happened twinkle?

Twinkle who was choked with tears of happiness said : MO..... Mother Kunj......my Kunj opened his eyes.... My Kunj is alive.

All looks at her shocked while the doctor and his nurse went inside kunj's ward and all followed them.

Kunj's ward :

All entered kunj's ward and saw Kunj with eyes open.

The doctor checked him and said amazed : wow this is amazing, I used to hear farytales love stories like this but I have never witnessed it before..... Just look at the way twinkle brought Kunj back to life..... This is a miracle.

All looks at twinkle and usha hugs twinkle happily.

Usha said to her : thank you so much dear, I will forever in debt with you.

The doctor said : now all of you should go outside and let Kunj rest for a while.

All nods and took a step forward but Kunj whispers.

Kunj whispers weakly : twin..... Twinkle please don't leave me.

Twinkle got very emotional and run and hug him and Kunj with his weak body hugs her back.

The doctor said : all of you can go outside and let twinkle be here.

All nods and went outside.

One week later kunj have been discharged from the hospital and both he and twinkle are heading to the house but something happened this week, it was full of surprises, purab propose to bulbul and bulbul accepted it, not for long they came to find out the relationship between Alisha and sanju which is another shocked and the most shocking part was twinkle, since Kunj gain his conciouness, twinkle has stopped smiling to him, she just come to give him food and walks out of the ward, Kunj tries to start a conversation with her but she ignores him completely which is scaring and confusing the family and very soon the marriage of abhi and pragya will come on.

Sarna mansion :

Both twinkle and Kunj got down from the car and walked to the sarna mansion, usha opens the door and do aarti for them and welcome them inside.

Hall :

Usha said twinkle : now you have to take very good care of yourself because you are now three months pregnant so because of that the day after tomorrow we will have a party for you.

Twinkle fade a smile and nods.

Pragya went to her and asked : why are you not talking to Kunj?

Twinkle gives her a pout face.

Pragya smirks and said : oh now I got it.

Saying this pragya walks away.

Evening.

Twinj's room :

Twinkle walks out of the bathroom and saw Kunj sitting on the bed and doing something on his laptop, kunj smiles to her but twinkle throw her face some where else, kunj slowly walks to twinkle.

Kunj asked twinkle : why are you angry with me?

Twinkle throws her towel on the bed and irritating said : I don't want to talk to you.

Kunj asked her : but why?

Twinkle said to him : you are asking me why?

Kunj holds his ears and said : I'm sorry twinkle, I know you are angry because I didn't tell you all this in the beginning.

Twinkle asked Kunj : how did you know that I'm angry because of this?

Kunj said to her : because you are my wife and my wild cat drama queen.

Twinkle said to him : don't you ever hide anything from me again.

Kunj hugs her and said : no ma'am I will not hide anything from you.

Twinkle said to him : promise?

Kunj smile and said : yes promise.

Twinkle hugs Kunj tightly and soon the hug came to a passionate hug.

Kunj sensuously said to her : I miss you twinkle.

Twinkle said with tears of joy : I also miss you kunj.

Kunj slowly carries her to the bed and kiss her and this was the most special night after all that happened the past weeks.

Next chapter : last part.

Hi guys the next part will be the last part but I'm coming with a new story of mine based on Twinj " power of destiny " watch out for it.