chapter 31

Kunj said to yuvi : you are the most stupid person I have ever seen in my life.... You thought Alisha brought the divorce papers and the property papers... Oh that true I signed the papers but you did not bother in reading the papers and you signed it just like that, then let's me tell , you are very aware that my father Mr Manohar gave you 20% of his properties to you because he loved you and that papers was the papers that I sighed that I agree for or let say witness signature so that the 20% of your share now belongs to Alisha and the child, you have nothing yuvi... And that was not a divorce papers but your papers of your property and you also signed it knowing that it is the family property papers transferring to your name but it was your property papers and you signed it saying that you agreed in giving 20% of your property to Alisha and the child...... I used my brain right? Oh yeah I know that I used my brains.

All looks at Kunj shocked.

Abhi and pragya shockingly was hiding at the stairs heard everything and pragya makes a phone call to call the police.

Yuvi furiously said to Kunj : you fooled us.

Yuvi angrily walks to Alisha and raised his hand to slap her but someone holds his hand in the air and slap him two times, yuvi looks at the person and saw twinkle looking at him in rage.

Twinkle in rage said to him : you are such a monster, you want to slap a pregnant woman because she was able to reveal your evil deeds.....you will surely pay for this yuvi, you just watch me.

All looks at twinkle shockingly and wonder what she is up-to.

Pragya smirks and said to abhi : now I can't let twinkle do this alone.

Abhi asked pragya : do what?

Pragya said said to abhi : you should not get out of here, stay here till the police comes.

Before abhi can say anything pragya left from the hiding place.

Bulbul came forward and said to twinkle : I'm with you kle, we have to teach him a lesson.

Pragya said from behind : what about me, are you forgetting me?

The three ladies slowly removed their shoes and started hitting yuvi and Jerry.

Pragya furiously said : men like you should be beaten by women.

Just then all the ladies in the party removed their shoes and started hitting the goons of Jerry.

Kunj said sarcastically : wow I didn't know that my wife is a wild cat.

Abhi sarcastically said : I know thought that madam principal is a wild cat.

Leela shouted angrily : just look at the way the ladies are beating them.... We are not that old we can will also teach them a lesson today.

Leela, sarla and usha also join them in the beating and just then they heard the police siren and the bad people got very frighten.

Abhi came out of his hiding place and said : your drama are all over yuvi, Jerry.

Jerry in rage looks at Kunj.

All the ladies stopped beating them as they heard .

The police said from outside of the house : we have surrounded all the house so there is no escaping..... Surrender yourselves.

Jerry said angrily : this all the fault of Kunj but I won't hurt him but will rather hurt his heart.

Before anyone can think about the meaning of what Jerry said, Jerry pulled twinkle away from everyone and place a gun at her head.

Jerry said angrily : twinkle will only come with me.

Twinkle angrily said to him : what you are doing is not called love but is called lust.

Kunj said to him : Jerry don't do any stupid thing, twinkle is pregnant

Jerry said : then I will kill the baby and be even with you kunj.

Twinkle in a horror said : no way, I'm not going to let you do anything to my child.... Let go of me, leave me.

Twinkle bite Jerry's hand and Jerry in pain yelled and throws twinkle away and all watched in horror when twinkle hit her head very hard and hit her stomach on the floor and yelled in pain, kunj runs to twinkle.

Twinkle in pain said to Kunj : kunj save me and my baby, ahhhhh..... My stomach is really paining me..... Ahhhhh... Kunj doesn't something, I don't want any to happen to my baby.....

Twinkle's head started bleeding and almost lost conciouness.

Leela and sarla holds each other's hand tightly and started praying while sobbing as well and all the people in the sarna mansion emotionally looks at the scene.

Kunj said to twinkle almost choking in tears : no twinkle, nothing will happen to both of you, l will not let that happen.

Abhi holds pragya's hands tightly as both of them also broke down just then the police with force entered the house.

Jerry shouted : if twinkle will not be mine then she will never belongs to anyone.

Before the police can get a hold of him, he shot Kunj in his stomach and all was stunned and the police arrested yuvi and Jerry.

All shouted stunned : Kunj.

Kunj holds his stomach in pain and saw blood coming.

Twinkle weakly said : Kunj you can't leave us, don't do this to us......

Kunj said weakly : I love you twinkle.

Saying this he lost his conciouness and head falls on twinkle's head and twinkle also fainted and Pragya and bulbul sat on their knees shocked, Purap hurriedly runs to bulbul and abhi hugs pragya from the back.

Next chapter : twinkle's pain in kunj's condition and Kunj fighting for his life.