chapter 14

Previous chapter = bulbul's talk with Jerry.

Kunj and the rest reached where twinkle has been kidnapped. And saw a house which looks as a warehouse.

Inside the warehouse :

Twinkle is fully dressed in an Indian bridal dress so as Jerry in a groom's dress.

Twinkle's thought : oh my God let Kunj come here fast before everything becomes too late.

While kunj's side he thought : don't worry twinkle, I'm here.

The police officer instructed his men and they slowly went inside the house while everyone waist outside as the police officer said to them.

Inside the warehouse both twinkle and Jerry are sitting in the Madup .

The priest nervously said : both of you should stand up and cross the firebons.

Twinkle hesitate get up and was pulled by Jerry forcely and both started crossing the fire.

The police officer and his groups or men entered where the wedding is going on.

Police officer said : you are under arrest for the kidnapping of twinkle Kunj sarna.

Jerry pulled twinkle closed to him and pointed a gun at her.

One of Jerry's men shot one of the police officer men which made Kunj and the rest outside runs inside and was shocked to see twinkle under a gun and one of the police officer men is killed.

Kunj furiously said to Jerry : Jerry let go of twinkle.

Jerry shouted : shut up, if twinkle will not be mine then she will never belongs to everyone , both of us will die together.

All were shocked.

Pragya said while sobbing : please Jerry live my sister alone.

Jerry slowly started taken twinkle back while Kunj signal purab and abhi and both nods.

Abhi thought : the police men are very useless, they have to kill a person before they work.

Purab slowly went behind Jerry and signal the priest to live there.

Purap pushed twinkle from behind and twinkle almost falls down from the Madap but lands in the arms of Kunj and abhi with fast took the gun from Jerry's hands and pushed him, this happened in such a rush that no body even realise that twinkle is save.

Twinkle hugs Kunj tightly and started crying.

Twinkle said while sobbing : Kunj I thought I will never see you again.

Kunj hugs her back and said : shhhh.....everything is OK now.

Pragya runs to twinkle, twinkle breaks the hug with Kunj and hugs pragya, bulbul also joins in the hug.

Outside the warehouse, the police thank the sarnas and left with Jerry and his goons.

Abhi said to pragya : no stop crying and smile.

Pragya hugs abhi out of excitement but pushed him away after looking at the surrounding .

Abhi teasingly said to pragya : look at the way you are blushing.

Pragya said : I'm not blushing.

Purap said : but I must say guys, the police officers are very useless.

Abhi said : not very but miserably useless.

Bulbul said : they were just standing there like cowards.

Kunj look at twinkle and said : but the most important thing is twinkle is save and sound.

Twinkle smiling looking at Kunj.

Abhi looks at twinkle from head to toe and said : but twinkle, you are looking beautiful in this bridal wear.

All looks at her and nods.

( twinkle's look)

( twinkle's look)

Kunj said to her : the firebon is still burning, the priest is still available and I can't miss this chance..... Will you marry me again miss twinkle taneja.

Twinkle happily looks at him and nods.

All went back to the warehouse and perform all the rituals.

Next chapter : big shocked to twinkle.