chapter 29

Sarna mansion - evening.

The whole sarna mansion is looking fully decorated for the party and guest started coming. Usha and abhi climbs down from the stairs and scan the whole place but the tanejas were not seen anywhere.

Abhi said to usha : mother you think they are going to come?

Usha said : I don't know son, and today's party is personally for Kunj and Alisha and do you still expect them to come after what kunj has done.

Just then Alisha and Kunj climbs down the stairs and stands beside usha and abhi, Kunj scan everywhere but didn't see twinkle.

Kunj asked usha : mum will twinkle be able to come?

Usha furiously whispers to him : you don't even have the right to call her by her name because you are a disgusting man.

Kunj kept quiet, soon they saw bulbul, pragya, Leela and sarla walking to them from the entrance.

Leela said to usha : how are you usha?

Usha fade a smile and said : fine Leela.

She looked at pragya, bulbul and sarla put the three throws their faces somewhere else.

Usha asked Leela : where is twinkle?

Leela said to her : she is on her way here.....

Pragya interupted and said : she is already here.... There she is !

All gaze at the entrance and saw twinkle coming with one gentleman and one lady and they were talking happily but twinkle was looking beautiful.

Twinkle

Twinkle.

Kunj was staring at her without a blink.

Pragya smirks and said mockingly : people were praying that after divorcing my sister, she should stay in her room and cry but like twinkle said..... The tanejas are like fire and if you touch....

Bulbul continued : it will burn you.

Pragya and bulbul made their selves a high five and Kunj know very well that, they were mocking him.

Twinkle, chinky and sanju reached the sarnas and tanejas, twinkle took usha blessings and greeted abhi but ignore Alisha and Kunj.

Twinkle said to Leela : I will go and take a seat mum.

Leela nods and the tanejas went and took their seat while the sarna also took their seats.

The host said : why are all the young ladies and gentlemen sitting down like there is no dance floor.... Come on this is the party of Mr Kunj sarna and his fiancee Alisha, so we will ask them to open the dance floor.

All claps hands for them as they went to the dance floor and started dancing not for long some other partners came to the dance floor to dance.

Sanju asked twinkle : may I have the pleasure of dancing with you?

Twinkle said to him : sorry sanju but I'm not in the mood to dance!

Sanju said to her : come on cheer up twinkle.

Twinkle nods her head and gave her hands to her and both walks to the dance floor. While Kunj was dancing with Alisha he was looking at twinkle and was very jealous seeing her dancing with sanju.

The host said : change partners.

The ladies twirls themselves and landed in another man's hands, Alisha landed in sanju's hands while twinkle Cruches in the chest of Kunj as both shared an eye lock, both were in their own dream land.

Pragya was sitting down waiting for bulbul to come back, abhi  walked to pragya.

Abhi said to pragya : let go and take a dance.

Pragya furiously said to him : I don't want to dance with you all have anything with you.

Abhi looks at her shocked and asked;  what do you mean by that pragya?

Pragya said t to him : I want to cancel the alliance because I can't be a member of this family who curse pain to my sister.

Abhi said to pragya : I know Kunj very well pragya, he is my younger brother and I know he is up-to something.

Pragya looks at him confused and asked : what do you mean?

Abhi said to pragya : I know what I'm saying pragya, Kunj love twinkle very much but he is doing something for sure, just look there...... ( pragya and abhi looks at the dance floor and saw both Kunj and twinkle lost in each other)...... Just look at the way they are looking at each other, there is so much love but suspense are working.

Pragya got up slowly and said : oh yeah, you are right.

Abhi said to pragya : come, I will show you something in kunj's room and I saw it yesterday itself.

Pragya nods and both runs upstairs.

Twinkle turn her back to go but Kunj holds her hands and made her back crush his chest, kunj slowly kiss her neck.

Twinkle almost said in moans : Kunj what are you doing?

Kunj kept quiet and turned her and looked into her eyes and place his forehead on hers, both slowly kiss each other and everyone in the sarna mansion watched them surprise while Alisha smile widely but just then a gun shot was heard and all the lights in the mansion went dead, twinkle jerks out scaredly but Kunj holds her hand tightly.

Twinkle asked Kunj scared : what happened kunj?

Kunj said : they are here.

Twinkle looked at Kunj confused and asked him : who are here?

Kunj looked at twinkle and said : what ever happened just remember that I loved you, I love you and will always love you.

Twinkle confusedly looks at him and some unknown fear hit her.

Next chapter : Kunj got shot.