chapter 24

City hospital.

Twinkle was shown where her office is, she started her work as a doctor and even found new friends chinky and sanju.

( twinkle's look)

( twinkle's look)

Lunch time :

Twinkle, chinky and sanju are sitting in the cafeteria talking.

Sanju asked twinkle : do you have any boyfriend or something like that?

Twinkle smiles and said : I am married and about to become a mother.

Sanju surprisingly said : wow, such young and beautiful lady like you, are married and going to be come a mother..... And your husband?

Twinkle said to him : my husband is called Mr Kunj sarna and he is a business tycoon.

Chinky happily say : you mean the most handsome and sexy guy who is a billionaire and he has an elder brother who is a rockstar..... Ha I just love that two brothers.

Twinkle smiles and said to her : chill chinky, kunj is my husband and his brother will soon be my brother in law as he is going to marry my sister, so sorry to break your heart but all the two belongs to someone else's.

Chinky pout and said : so bad but you don't worry twinkle, some day I will get my Prince Charming.

Sanju said to her : wow, so much of fairy tales love stories.

Twinkle happily said : my love story was like a fairytale, it was so pleasant and sweet.

Just then twinkle saw Alisha and Kunj heading inside the hospital, twinkle excuse herself and started following them.

Kunj and Alisha entered the office of a doctor written on top of it Dr riya who is a pregnancy assistant.

Twinkle was shocked.

Dr riya's office :

Kunj and Alisha sat down.

Dr riya asked Alisha : how are you feeling Alisha.

Alisha smile and said : a slight of headache and dizziness.

Dr riya smile and said : is all because of the pregnancy that is why....... ( turn to Kunj)...... You better take good care of your child Mr sarna.

Twinkle froze for a minute, unable to breath or do anything, just standing at the door frozen and tears flowing through her eyes. Twinkle suddenly felt very dizzy and weakness and started recalling from the mall to the house, the argument between kunj and twinkle and this morning argument.

Twinkle said while crying : so this was the most important thing he have to do, Kunj betrayed me and impregnated Alisha, Alisha is carrying kunj's child.

Alisha and Kunj get up and face the door but froze at a minute seeing twinkle standing behind them and tears flowing from her eyes.

Kunj came to twinkle and said : twinkle, don't misunderstand me, nothing is happening the way you are thinking..... I

Twinkle interupted and said to him : so this is why you have changed completely after our shopping at the mall..... Why kunj, why did you do this to me.

Kunj holds twinkle's hands but twinkle pulls her hand back and said to Kunj : don't you ever touch me again Kunj, don't you dare come close to me ever again..... I hate you kunj, you disgust me.

Saying this, twinkle runs away from there while Kunj follows her living Alisha behind.

Dr riya asked Alisha : what is going on Alisha?, it Kunj your husband and the father of your child?

Alisha said to her : how do I even explain this to you, Kunj is not the father of my baby but we are doing something for couple of days as we want the safety of twinkle and her baby...... This is a family matter and very delicate as well ,this is between live and death, I have had enough with yuvi and his conspiracies..... Please doctor riya don't tell anyone what I just told you especially twinkle or I our planning will be in vain and kunj will not be able to protect both his wife and baby.

Dr riya smile and said : be rest assured, this is between only I and you.

Alisha smile and started following kunj and twinkle.

Twinkle kept running through the stairs while crying as well.

Kunj was also running behind her : twinkle wait, stop running..... You are going to fall down, please just think about our child.... Wait twinkle.......( unfortunately while twinkle was running through the stairs, she slipped and fell down, and started rolling in the stairs and finally her head hit the last stairs and fainted)......... Twinkle!

In a horror Kunj watched twinkle.

Precap : Kunj and twinkle are divorced.