chapter 10

Afternoon.

Twinkle came to the house and saw the house fully decorated because of the party that is going to come on tonight. She went to her room and saw that kunj has already come from office because of the party that will be coming on tonight.

Twinkle put her bag down and gaze at Kunj but Kunj throw his face somewhere else and twinkle went out of the room.

Abhi's room :

Knock knock

Abhi response : come in.

Twinkle came inside with a coffee in her hands and hand it over to abhi.

Abhi surprising said to twinkle : wow I never thoughts you will ever do this.

Twinkle sat down and said to him : why,can't I do this for my elder brother or brother in law.

Abhi said to twinkle : and when did you accept it that you are my younger brother's wife?

Twinkle said to him : the day he put the wedding necklace on my neck and filled my forehead with vermilion.

Abhi said to her : wow I'm impressed.

Twinkle said to abhi : can I ask you something abhi?

Abhi smiles and said to her : sure, you can ask me everything.

Twinkle said to him : is Kunj and yuvi very close?

Abhi said to her : no twinkle, Kunj and yuvi are not close and I can say that both Kunj and I are not fun of yuvi......yuvi is an obsessed person, he always want what belongs to others, we even daily fight with him but we cannot throw him out of the house because he is our late father's brother son and our late father made us promise that we will never throw him out of the house.....( paused)....but why are you asking me all this, did he do anything to you?

Twinkle said to him : no he didn't do anything.

Abhi said to her : now that you are my sister in law, you can come to me anytime you need my help and please don't be fun of yuvi as he is not a good person.

Twinkle nods and said to him : OK,now have your coffee before it get cold.

Abhi nods and twinkle left from his room.

Evening.

All the guests has started arriving, just then bulbul and pragya entered.

Pragya asked Kunj : how are you Kunj?

Kunj said to her : I'm fine........( paused).....meet my best friend, purab.

Pragya shakes hand with him and bulbul also shakes hand with him and both were just looking at each other when abhi came there.

Bulbul asked Kunj : where is twinkle?

Kunj said to her : you know how ladies are, they take much time in makeup.

Just then they saw all the guests looking at the stairs shocked as if they have seen a angel coming, all looks upstairs and saw twinkle walking elegantly downstairs and talking on the phone. She happily looked at bulbul and pragya.

 She happily looked at bulbul and pragya

( twinkle's dress with an opened hair)

Twinkle hugs bulbul and pragya after finishing talking on the phone and glared at Kunj.

Pragya said to twinkle : wow,my little sister is looking stunning, may the Lord remove every eyes on you.

Twinkle said happily : thanks di.

Bulbul said to twinkle : pragya's collection are always great, look at how this yellow night wear looks good on you and the day we finish with the other collections, you will be the first one to take what you like.

Pragya said to twinkle : bulbul is absolutely right and mother couldn't attend the party because she and aunt sarla has went to a relative wedding.

Twinkle nods and both did some chit chat.

Next chapter - the party continues.