chapter 32

City hospital :

Twinkle and Kunj was rushed to their respective wards, bulbul sat down on the beach and said : only God can save them now..... I hope everything will end well.

Pragya said : yes, it has to end well or else I shall kill yuvi and Jerry with my own two hands..... I don't care if I go to prison.

All looks at her shocked and Leela went to her.

Leela side hugs pragya and said : don't say that pragya...... Everything will be OK.

After sometime the doctor who was checking on twinkle came out of twinkle's ward and all runs to her.

Pragya worriedly asked : how is my sister doctor?

The doctor smile and said : as I said earlier, twinkle is a very lucky lady.... She has fallen down two times but nothing to worry about, both she and the baby are perfectly fine but you should not let this happen again.

All nods happily.

Bulbul asked the doctor : but how is kunj?

The doctor said : I don't know how Kunj is because he is being treated by a different doctor.... You wait for some time, the doctor will come in a minutes... You can also go and see twinkle but only one person is allowed.

All nods and the doctor left from there.

Leela asked : who will go and see twinkle?

All looks at Alisha and Alisha looked at them confused.

Pragya walked to Alisha and said : only you have the right to go and see her because you helped Kunj to save both you and the baby.

Alisha nods and walks to twinkle's ward.

Twinkle's ward :

Alisha walks in and saw twinkle already awaken. She smiles at her and slowly walks to her.

Twinkle smiles weakly and said to her : thank you so much for helping kunj, I am in debted to you.

Alisha said to her : no twinkle, I should be the one to thank you, because now I know the difference between love and lust.... I never loved kunj but I have an obsession for him and.... This is the only thing I can do to watch my sins away.

Twinkle said to her : you have done both the sarna and taneja family are big favor and we will never forget that..... So now friends?

Alisha hugs her and said emotionally : yes friends.

They broke the hug and twinkle asked her : how is kunj?

Alisha said to her : we have no news of Kunj.... The doctors are still working on him.

Twinkle said worriedly : what? Oh no, nothing bad should happen to my Kunj.

Alisha said to her : don't stress yourself twinkle, is not good for the baby.

Twinkle nods.

Alisha walks outside and all looked at her.

Alisha smile and said : she is fit and fine.

All took a deep breath just then the doctor of Kunj came from kunj's ward.

All runs to him.

Usha worriedly asked : how is my son doctor?

The doctor sadly said : I'm sorry ma'am but we couldn't do anything!

All looks at him shocked and confused.

Usha with shaken voice asked : what do you mean by that?

The doctor said : I'm sorry ma'am but you lost your son..... Kunj no more exist.

All looks at him shocked and usha almost fainted because of the shocked, Leela holds usha tightly and cries her heart out while pragya hugs abhi and bulbul couldn't resist herself from hugging purab.

Alisha sat on the bed shocked and sanju slowly walks to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, Alisha faced him and hugged him, sanju also consoles her. Twinkle who was in her ward hears sobbing and got up from her bed and walks outside.

Twinkle opens the door and saw everyone sobbing and unknown fear hit her. All looks at the door and saw twinkle standing there with confused face.

Leela walks to twinkle and said : what are you doing here child? Do you want anything?

Twinkle said to her : what is going on here mum?

Leela took a deep breath and said : the doctor told you to relax so go and take a rest.

Twinkle frustratedly said to her : don't change the subject mum, I said what is going on here?

Abhi walked to twinkle and said : you have to be strong twinkle, you can't brake down!

Twinkle said almost choking in tears : can you please stop giving me quotes and tell me what is going on?..... Wait, how is my Kunj?

Abhi said to her : twinkle, Kunj is no more.

Twinkle in a horror asked : meaning?

Pragya said while sobbing : kunj is dead twinkle.

Twinkle was stunned and didn't move an inch : what..... N.... No, that's can't happen.... I don't believe that Kunj left me and our baby.... He can't just leave us like this...... Kunjjjjjj..... Kunj you can't just leave me and go.

Twinkle broke down completely and started crying badly, abhi hugs twinkle and consoles her and all continue crying looking at twinkle's state.

Twinkle who was hugging abhi started recalling their first meeting, their marriage, starting of romancing, they first love making and their best moments and finally she jerked out of abhi's hug because she recalled the time Jerry shot Kunj.

Twinkle got up and said : Kunj just can't go, I won't make him go from me again.

Pragya said to her : control yourself twinkle.

Twinkle furiously said : no, no, no I said kunj is not dead but sleeping, he has to wake up.

Pragya said to her : enough twinkle, accept it, kunj is no longer with us.... He is......

Twinkle interupted and said furiously : don't you dare say that sister, my Kunj will not leave me and go.... I want to see Kunj.

Leela nods to the doctor and twinkle follow the doctor.

Kunj's ward :

Twinkle entered the room and saw Kunj sleeping with white cloth covering his whole body including his face, the doctor left the room and twinkle slowly walks to Kunj and removed the white cloth from his face.

Twinkle hugs kunj's dead body and said while sobbing : Kunj get up, you can't leave me and little kunj just like that.... You remember when we were fighting because I want a boy who will be my little kunj, and you also wanted a girl who will be your little twinkle right!... So you have to get up, I give up, you will have your little twinkle.... I won't say anything about it, I will keep my mouth shut.... You just wake up Kunj..... Please I love you and I can't leave without you... If you don't get up, I will abort the baby... I will get rid of our baby for sure.... You just get up, I won't fight with you again.

Twinkle slept on kunj's chest and as destiny of Kunj and twinkle are, they will never get separated, their soul is committed to each other and no one can separate them, not even death.

Next chapter : kunj survive.