chapter 5

Previous chapter - pragya locked in the store room and abhi saves her.

Abhi and pragya entered the taneja house.

Twinkie has already finished her secludes in the college and came home early.

Pragya and abhi hears someone laughing like a mad person and have putten the television volume on high.

Pragya said to abhi : I think twinkle is back and she is watching television that is why she is laughing like that.

Abhi said to pragya : is OK,anyway you both sisters have different behavior......you are madam principle and she is a drama Queen.

Someone said from behind : my sister a madam principle and I am a drama Queen.......how dare you.

All face the there and saw twinkle standing there with a frown on her face.

Abhi said to twinkle : yes,you both sisters are really something else.

Twinkle said to abhi : what are you doing at my house and who let you in?

Abhi said to twinkle : your sister let me in and we came together from the Jamal studio.

Twinkle said to abhi : what, how come.........where you following my sister?

Pragya came to twinkle and said to her : no twinkle, he saved me?

Twinkle worriedly said to pragya : what, are you OK sister.......what happened?

Pragya said to twinkle : well tanu said I should bring her shoes in the store room but someone locked the door from outside.

Twinkle said : what,someone locked you in the store room......why did tanu sent you, their are many servants at the studio but she sent you.......the fashion designer there, she did this on purpose sister, I just knew it,she is a cheap lady and intentionally sent you to that old store room and then locked you from outside.

Abhi said to twinkle : don't jump into conclusions twinkle,.....I know tanu,she can never do such a cheap thing.

Twinkle said to abhi : wow,then you pretty know her, birds of the same features flies together but that can not change the fact that she is a slots and may be you have been in bed with her before that is why you are supporting her.

Abhi furiously said to twinkle : watch your mouth twinkle and you are pointing at our character.......look at you and your sister, you wear dresses that you like, short dresses and you are calling someone a slots, look at the dress you are wearing, tanu is a modeler so she can wear any dress she like but you are not a modeler, I always wanted to ask you this.......after the marriage of you and Kunj are you going to change you type of dressing or you are going to wear clothes like these........no you won't do it as you want men to fall on your knees, cheap ladies.

Twinkle was very shocked with abhi's words and run away from there which made pragya very furious at abhi.

Pragya furiously said to abhi : how dare you Mr abhi shek sarna,you dare call us a characterless ladies and you are here defending tanu,how dare you speak to my sister like that......go and tell your parents that this alliance can't go on us twinkle don't know how to dress, come on go and tell your parents, and if tanu is a modeler then I I'm a fashion designer, so I and my sister can wear any dress that we like and you are no one and when I say know one it means know one to say anything about our character........the door is in front of you abhi, go away and I don't want to see,talk or look you during you during both the engagement and the wedding of Kunj and twinkle or in my life time and also tell Kunj that if he has a problem with twinkle's dressing he can cancel the alliance.

Saying this abhi left there speechless while pragya went to twinkle's room to console her for abhi's hurtful words.

Three days later the engagement between Kunj and twinkle happened, Kunj and abhi didn't looked at twinkle and pragya nor did twinkle and pragya looked at them,things were very cold between the four.

Next chapter : the return of Alisha who is kunj's ex-girlfriend.