chapter 16

Sarna mansion.

Morning.

Twinkle is in the kitchen and said to the maid : you go and put the foods on the dinning table, I will go and arrange them.

The maid nods and left from there.

Twinj room :

Kunj walks to the bathroom and switch of the shower .

Kunj said to himself : oh shit,my towel is in the bedroom..... How will I get it.

Just then he heard the sound of the door opening and thought that is twinkle.

Kunj shouted from the bathroom : twinkle, please take my towel for me.

It is shown that it is Alisha who entered the room.

Kunj asked : twinkle are you there?

Alisha said : yes I'm here.

Kunj said to her : what happened to you, your voice sounds different.

Alisha tried to hide : no, no you are mistaken, may be you are just overreacting..... I'm bringing the towel.

Alisha slowly takes off her clothes and cover herself with a towel and walks to the bathroom.

While downstairs :

Twinkle and the maid are standing beside the dinning table.

Twinkle said to her : you go and inform everyone to come for their breakfast, I will go and call kunj.

The maid nods and both headed to their respective place.

Twinkle entered her bedroom but didn't find Kunj there.

Twinkle said to herself : looks like he is taken a shower..... ( and she saw kunj's towel lying on the bed).... Hey, he is inside taken a shower but his towel is here.... Let me go and give it to him.

Twinkle walks to the bathroom and sees the shock of her life, she was both Kunj and Alisha kissing under the shower. Due to this she suddenly feel dizzy and hit a vase which made a noise, Alisha and kunj break the kiss and Kunj was shocked to see Alisha in his bathroom naked and turn and see twinkle who is standing there speechless and tears flowing in her eyes.

Kunj furiously said to Alisha : how dare you come into my bathroom?

Alisha with no shame come close to him and said : but you enjoyed it.

Kunj furiously said to Alisha : I thought it was twinkle in my bathroom and not you.

Alisha said to him : you should already known the difference between she and I or I taste better than her.

Kunj said to her : you don't even have any shame?

Alisha said to him : how can I have a shame when I'm with my you kunj.

Twinkle shouted at them : enough!

All looks at her, kunj look at her state as tears were rolling in her eyes while Alisha was smirking.

Twinkle left from there, kunj and Alisha follows her in a towel.

Bedroom.

Kunj hold twinkle's face and said : don't you believe me twinkle, I thought it was you.

Twinkle said with tears in her eyes : are you talking about believe Kunj? when I told you that yuvi was the one who tried to get close to me, did you believe me? You said I should stop making false accusations on him or any member of your family and you are standing here talking about believe.

Kunj said to her : that was in the past twinkle, now I love and trust you.

Twinkle said to him : then let talk about the present, what...... What were you doing in the bathroom with Alisha?

Kunj said to her : when I went inside the bathroom you, I forgot my towel and I heard someone open the door and I thought it was you, so I said you should bring me my towel but I never thought this will happen.... I'm very sorry twinkle, I.......

Alisha interupted Kunj and said : may be his missed my kisses.

Twinkle asked her : what do you mean?

Alisha said to Kunj : oh my God Kunj, you still didn't tell her that....

Kunj gives her a dangerous glare which twinkle notice.

Twinkle asked Alisha : tell me what?

Kunj interupted and said : don't listen to her twinkle.

Twinkle said to him : but I want to know what she is talking about.... ( and turn to Alisha)..... What is it?

Alisha said to her : I'm the ex-girlfriend of Kunj, the ex-girlfriend.

Twinkle shockingly said : what? And no one told me about this, I don't believe this.

Kunj said to her : I wanted to inform you twinkle.

Twinkle snapped : but you didn't..... Anyway get dress and come have your breakfast.

Saying this she left from there before Kunj can say anything.

Kunj turns to Alisha and said furiously : out!

Alisha said to him : but my hero, you enjoyed it..... Want another round?

Kunj shouted : out of my room!

Alisha said to him : but... .

Kunj yelled : I said out!

Alisha furiously picks her clothes and walks out of the room while Kunj in anger shut the door.

Next chapter = twinkle slap Alisha.