chapter 30

Sarna mansion;

all the lights in the sarna mansion went off and the people there got very frightening.

Two men with goons following them laugh evilly and switch on the light but it was candles.

Twinkle got very shocked when she saw the men

Twinkle said : Jerry is out of prison.. How? When?

She looks at Kunj and saw that he doesn't look surprised and realized that he knew this from the beginning.

Jerry laugh evilly and said : you all came here to party but you rather came here for your death.

All gulp in shock and scared.

Kunj's room :

Pragya and abhi entered the room.

Abhi said to pragya : sense twinkle left the house, kunj has been sleeping on the couch and putting twinkle's pics on his chest...... He was crying very badly yesterday but when I asked him why he was crying, he said it is not my business..... I walked out of the room and just then Alisha entered the room and said to him that, the party is going to come on so that Jerry and yuvi get exposed and I was very confused.

Pragya said shockingly : so that means Jerry has escaped from the prison and is planning very big along with yuvi.... I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.... Something very bad.

Just then they heard a gunshot.

Abhi and pragya looks at each other's face and slowly walks out of the room to check what is happening.

Downstairs;

All the people in the sarna mansion went on their knees as they heard another gun shot.

Usha said to Jerry : what are you doing here Jerry?

Jerry said to her : to take what belongs to me.

Saying this he glared at twinkle and twinkle nervously went behind kunj.

Jerry walks to Kunj and said : I feel very sorry for fooling you and leading you in getting divorced from twinkle.

Yuvi said to him : not only that but now the whole sarna mansion is in our name.... This house now belongs to me.

Usha got up and slap yuvi very hard : you dare do this.

Yuvi angrily looks at her and raised his hand to slap her but Kunj holds his hand in the air and looks at him angrily.

Kunj furiously said to him : don't you dare dream about it yuvi!

Yuvi said to him : you have to obey me now kunj, because now you have nothing..... You have lost your wife, the properties and everything including your freedom.

Jerry smirked and said : come on yuvi, he wants to know how it all happened?

Yuvi said to him : oh yes, let me tell you how we did all this...... I helped Jerry in escaping from the prison, then I gave him a save place to stay, I got intimate with Alisha and got her pregnant and all of it were my plans and I told her to tell you that the child is for you with that little of evidence on the reception of you and twinkle but as a fool she came and said all these lies because of money and you also felt for it, the papers that you signed was twinkle's divorce papers and the property papers but as a fool you are..... You didn't recognize it and now we are here to make you pay for making us suffer.

All looks at him shocked.

Alisha came forward and said : you left a pending one yuvi, you are such a smart, deceiving and a cunning man, so we have to play it in your own style you know.

All looks at her confused.

Kunj sat down comfortably and said : people say that, repaying evil with evil is not good but I have learned that repaying evil in their own way is good..... You thought you can escape easily from Kunj sarna and I will hand over twinkle to you guys after knowing that I'm going to be a father, I love twinkle with all my heart and I can die for her and so as divorce her for her well being but God being so good, I turned the table with the help of Alisha.

Yuvi confusedly looks at him and saw Alisha smirking at him.

Kunj said to them : when twinkle and I went for the shopping at the mall.... Alisha came there and told me everything about you plans but you are very stupid yuvi, you think after all the love I have for twinkle I will divorce her just like that..... I pretended to fall for your trap and take Alisha in my house so that all of you can misunderstand me...... ( Kunj furiously said to yuvi)..... You impregnated Alisha and decided to blame me for it yuvi, you and Jerry decided to separate twinkle and I, you stood so low in abandoning Alisha and your child because of money.

Yuvi said to him : I have nothing to lose because you are already divorced with twinkle.

Kunj smirks and said : let see if kunj sarna was really able to divorce the love of my life.

All looks at him confused while Kunj and Alisha laugh hard.

Next chapter : drama continues and Kunj got a gun shot.