chapter 27

Sarna mansion

Morning

All are having breakfast silently.

Just then abhi climbs down from the stairs and takes usha's blessings.

Abhi said to usha : mom I'm going to the studio to record my new songs.

Usha smile and said : OK have a great day.

Abhi said to her : thank you mom but don't forget to go for your checkup.

Kunj interupted : I will go with her to the hospital.

Abhi mockingly said, : I thought you will be staying in the house taken care of your pregnant girlfriend.

Kunj sternly said : not now abhi.

Abhi looks at usha and went away.

Usha said to Kunj : is not necessary for you to accompany me to the hospital, I can go by myself.

Kunj said to her : I will go with you there and that is the end of the topic.

Taneja mansion

Twinkle's room :

Twinkle is standing in front of the mirror and getting ready for work just then pragya entered.

Pragya said to twinkle : you know sis, is not needed to go to the hospital today as everyone by now know that you are divorced.

Twinkle said to her : do you think I care about what people say? No I don't care so leave and they can talk how ever they like.

Pragya just shakes her head.

Jamal studio.

Pragya entered the studio and saw everyone looking at her and whispering to themselves, just then bulbul came to her and took her to the dressing room.

Pragya confusedly asked bulbul : what is going on bulbul?

Bulbul said to her : all came to find out that twinkle and Kunj are divorced and that is why they are gossiping like this.

Pragya out of anger throw her bag away and said furiously : this is all the fault of Kunj and Alisha, they have made twinkle the laughter of the area and now I wonder what will happen next!

Someone said from behind : I will tell you what will happen next!

All faced the door and saw Tanu, pragya took a deep breath.

Tanu came inside and said : as I said, I will tell you what will happen next..... Abhi will dump you as kunj dump twinkle after getting her pregnant, now tell me pragya, who will be the father of twinkle's child.... Oh wait now I get it, may be Kunj found out that twinkle's child is not for him and that is why he dumped her like a piece of trash.

Pragya warningly yelled : tanu...... Enough, I said enough, you.........

Tanu interupted : come on, even you know that what I'm saying is true both the sisters are trash that is why kunj dumped twinkle and is your turn pragya.... Abhi will dump you as slots like you deserve it.

Bulbul angrily said to her : that is it Tanu, you have said enough but you are disgusting than a slot, you are a gold digger...... You are jealous of twinkle and pragya as 1.they are very beautiful than you 2.they have respect than you 3.they intelligent and mature than you, you are the most manipulative person I have ever seen in my life and you better watch your mouth before you speak anything or I will forget that we at work..... Get that into your sick head.

Tanu was boiling in anger and said : you cheap people, you inherited this attitude from your mother because your mother was a slot just like you, a disgusting woman and you guys have inherited this from her.

Slap.

Tanu holds her cheek as twinkle has slapped her.

Pragya in rage said : you better watch your mouth tanu, you dare not say anything about my mother or else I will forget the world and show you your real place........ Let go from here bulbul.

Pragya took her bag and left outside living angry tanu behind.

Next chapter : in party in the sarna mansion.