chapter 6

Previous chapter - abhi pointing at twinkle and pragya character.

Sarna house.

There are decorations everywhere, all are waiting for the big day of the marriage of Twinkle and Kunj.

A beautiful Lady entered the house and then dump in with someone.

The lady said to the man : I have come here to get my Kunj back so I have accepted your deal.

The man said to the lady : well said Alisha but let talk in my bedroom as their are many maids and servants who can hear our conversion.

Alisha nods and follows the man.

They reached the man's room.

The man said to Alisha : kunj and abhi always get what they want and I have no problem about that but this time I won't let go of the woman I love to him'

Alisha said to him : I know yuvi, I never wanted to let go of kunj but he dump me and agreed to marry twinkle taneja,now that we are working together I will never give kunj to anyone.......I take kunj and you take twinkle.

Yuvi smirks and said to her : that is it, they will be getting married today, I mean tonight but whether they are married or not,we will achieve our aims,today itself we will create conflicts between and no body can stop us, no body, twinkle belongs to only me and only me.

Both laughs evilly.

Sarna company.

Kunj's cabin:

Abhi,kunj and one handsome guy are sitting chatting.

Abhi said to kunj : today is your marriage but you still came to work

Kunj said to abhi : you know that I'm not interested in this marriage.

A man said to him : but kunj you are going to get married today and whether you like it or not you will have a new responsibility to take care of and may be twinkle will change her dressing and both of you will fall in love.

Kunj said to him : that will never happened purab, after the marriage I will tell twinkle not to change her self because of me and fallen in love is out of kunj sarna life......you think after all that Alisha did to me I can forget it,no way.

Abhi said to purab : kunj is right, loving a lady is like committing a suicide.

Purab said to them : one day you guys will come and tell me that I'm in love purab, I know that for sure and I will be eagerly waiting for that day.

Kunj said : it will never happened.

Abhi and kunj laughs crazily and purab signed.

Taneja house.

Pragya's room.

Twinkle said to a lady : I can't believe that I will be marrying a guy like kunj sarna, I always dreamt of a fairytale love story but my own love story is very odd and very bad bulbul.

Bulbul smiles and said to her : whether you are married or not you are still twinkle, the cheerful girl and not  afraid to say the truth.

Pragya said to twinkle : what bulbul is saying is right twinkle, your personality can never change and you should never change yourself for a guy, the guy should accept you how ever you are and don't allow him to control you, very soon you will graduate and fulfill your dreams, so don't border yourself to much for such certain things........and anyway you will always have my support and blessings as an elder sister.

Bulbul said to twinkle : yes, you will always have our support and blessings in every decision you take as we are your elder sisters.

Twinkle got emotional and hugs pragya and bulbul. Leela and sarla where standing in front of the door and heard their conversion, they look at each other and got very emotional and hugs each other.

Next chapter - kunj and twinkle get married and Alisha and yuvi start with their dirty plans and plots.