chapter 2

Kunj and twinkle entered twinkle's bedroom.

Twinkle said with attitude to kunj : I never wanted to marry and I accepted the alliance because of my mother, I have my conditions after the marriage.

Kunj said to twinkle : and who said I want to get married to a lady like you, you are just like all the ladies even being rich, you are chasing behind billionaires like us and I have my conditions after the but as a good gentleman, ladies first'

Twinkle was shocked with what Kunj was saying.

Twinkle said to kunj : I don't care about whatever you think about me...here are my conditions after the marriage, 1) we can never share husband and wife relationship....I mean I will never allow to touch me, 2) I will be going to college, 3) I don't want to share the same bed with you, I will sleep on the bed and you will sleep on the coach......4) my sister can visit me anytime she want, I'm done so called would be husband.

Kunj mouth open and blood boils.

Kunj said to twinkle : here is my conditions, never cross my part, I will never accept you as my wife, the pillows on the bed are for me and I'm not interested in touching you.

Twinkle said to kunj : then than.

While abhi and pragya are standing at the balcony.

Abhi asked pragya : what do you think they are talking about for so long?

Pragya snapped to abhi : how will I know, isn't Kunj your brother......asking me cheap questions.

Abhi said to pragya : you watch your mouth, don't you know me........I'm abhi, the rock star.

Pragya said to abhi : people consider you as their hero but hero.....and rock star my foot,you are rather a spoil rat......idiot.

Saying this pragya left there irritated,leaving shocked abhi behind.

Abhi said to himself : this sisters are so something, she dare said I'm an idiot.

Just then Kunj came there.

Abhi asked Kunj : what happened? did everything work as we like?

Kunj explains whatever happen to while abhi explains whatever happen between pragya and him.

Kunj said to abhi : these sisters are so weid.

Abhi said to kunj : so weird and........

Abhi got a phone call, he answered it.

Female voice said to abhi : hello handsome.

Abhi grin and said to her : hello beautiful, how are you?

Female voice said to abhi : abhi tomorrow there will be a modeling show, I want you to come to the venue.

Abhi said to her : my pleasure tanu,just send me the venue and I will come.

Tanu said to abhi : thank you bye.

And they hang up and went downstairs as their family is leaving.

Kunj and twinkle gave each other a deadly look.

Precap - engagement of Kunj and twinkle.