A Note to New Readers

Dear Readers,

        First off, Thank you all so very much for clicking on this book, and then clicking the 'read more' option after reading the description over!

        Now this note is here to give you a heads up though, and I apologize if this note scares you off from reading this fan fiction. (though honestly, it is just a fan fiction, so if you choose not to, whatever, its your loss)

I wrote this book starting way back in 2010, that was 8th grade for me. And I started notes for this book in 6th grade. So this is a VERY old story. I have improved quite a bit since I first started writing this, so as you read it, it does get better.

However, I have NO intentions of going back and editing this story. So it is full of spelling and grammar errors, as well as a few plots that don't run consistently throughout the story.

PLEASE DON'T EDIT THIS VIA COMMENTS

You have no idea how many times i have gotten comments on this with "Its Medicine, not Medician" which I know by now! Like I said I started this ages ago and don't plan to edit. So you commenting with that will not convince me to do so.

Again, I apologize if this post scares you away from the story.

But despite all of what I have said, this story has somehow managed to gain over 100,000 reads, which is a lot for a fan fiction!

I've been told that the descriptive text in this story is great, and I have gotten a fan fiction based on this fan fiction.

So who knows, maybe you'll still like it ;)

Thank you again for taking your time to read at least this far into the story~

If you choose to continue I truly hope you enjoy the plot and adventures that I have managed to create over the past 4+ years. I really have gotten attached to my fan characters as over the years, and I hope you are able to feel the love as well. Through the love, joy, pain and loss, that they go through on their adventures.

        Sincerely,

        Jennifer Y. Rauch

        July 28, 2014