V

Everyone was frozen with shock and some were trembling in fear as our gazes landed upon the army of people gathered in front of the warp gate.

"Thirteen, keep the students safe. Contact the UA. We need to get help."

"What if you get hurt? You're going against so many villains!" Deku protested, obviously anxious for the well-being of our teacher.

"I'll be fine. You just stay safe and get help."

Aizawa jumped down the stairs to battle head-on with the horde of villains. I looked worriedly at the pro hero but reassured myself that he was trained to do this.

Before we could leave, the mass of purple blocked our escape.

"My name is Kurogiri, part of the League of Villains. I was informed that All Might would be here, but he is not. Our mission is to eradicate him from this world." I heard murmurs and gasps all around, the class being seemingly shocked at the bluntness and ambitiousness of the statement. Before anyone could respond, Kirishima and Bakugo jumped into action, raising their fists in an effort to punch the warp.

But to no avail, as the mist came undone with a hole in it.

"That was close," Kurogiri said before transporting the whole class in different areas of the USJ.

__

I didn't get transported far away, but to the base of the steps, where Aizawa was fighting the mass of amateur villains. Some of the took notice of me and started to advance, swords up and quirks activated.

Before I could defend myself, bandages started to wrap around them and flung their bodies to the other side of the square.

"Sensei!" I called out. "Use your quirk on them while I'm fighting with you! You don't need to worry because... you know the reason." I did not wish to lose the upper hand in battle, since the villains don't know that I don't have a quirk. Aizawa looked at me for a second before nodding, and continued to restrain villains left and right.

Jumping at the chance, I did a few kicks in the air to loosen my muscles, and rushed to fight. The tricky part of fighting was when I couldn't be reckless, and let my guard down. Especially when I had a comrade alongside me.

Some of the men started to come at me, swords in hand, but no quirks. I ran up towards them, then ducked as one of them swung their sword, the blade accidentally hitting another villain. I plucked the weapon out of their hands and kicked the mess of the two into a charging group.

I looked over for a second to see if Aizawa was holding up well, and as expected, he was besting the mass by a large margin. My hand gripped the hilt of the sword tightly as I started to advance towards the rest of them.

__

Aizawa and I were still trying to knock out the small offenders when, who I presumed to be the leader of some sort, showed up and rushed to my teacher, hand extended. I wanted to help, but couldn't when the remaining thugs started to fight all together. I grunted, helplessly looking at my teacher who was facing off against a lanky, blue-haired male.

I kicked their heads and flipped over one of them, using them as a blunt object to knock over the majority. However, as I tried to dodge an incoming attack, one of my costume straps was caught on a metal hook, and ripped off, causing me to stumble and fall down.

A villain jumped up, stomach first, trying to crush me under their weight. I stuck both my legs up, and held their body weight, grunting at the effort, then flipped over, using the plush body as a landing pad. Managing to hold back the remaining offenders, I huffed and winced, standing straight again. Everything hurt, and I think I was bleeding. The adrenaline high wore off, leaving me dirty and tired, with minor injuries. But I hadn't forgotten about my teacher, and mustered up the strength to run towards him. I stopped suddenly when I saw he was fighting intensively with the villain. I overheard him saying something.

"24... 23..." He knew. The villain knew about his quirk, and grabbed hold of the bandages and pulled, hand reaching out to grab Aizawa's face. The pro hero ducked, evading the attack, and elbowed the other's stomach. But by some stroke of luck, or strength, the villain got a hold of Eraserhead's elbow.

I quickly lunged and kicked the villain out of the way, but pulled him down with me. His hand rested on my shoulder as I saw Aizawa's quirk deactivate for a moment.

"Don't will your teacher to push himself, or you might get hurt."

Pain shot down my arm like electricity as my costume crumbled, and skin cracked as bright red tendons and muscles were exposed to the outside air. I let out a yell of agony and kicked the bluenette off of me, clutching my shoulder, breathing labored and obviously worn out. I looked around, horrified. The bodies that I'd previously knocked to the ground were stirring, waking up from their premature slumber.

Some of the villains regained consciousness and started to advance towards Aizawa and me. I could tell that he was exhausted, but at least he wasn't as beat-up as I was, which was good. I landed some solid kicks on one villain, knocking him out, but my teacher took care of the rest, moving skillfully and weaving his bandages around a man and knocking his foot into another's face, spinning back to look at the leader.

"By the way, I'm not the last boss." Out of nowhere, a giant bird appeared behind me, drool dripping down its neck. It screeched loudly before raising a hand and slamming it down.

Aizawa somehow managed to get to me and push me out of the way before the bird could smash me under its hand.

"No!" Blood splattered everywhere as the monster pinned Eraserhead down, holding his arm behind his back, twisting it until I heard the sounds on bones being ripped from tendons and crunched. Aizawa shouted in pain and tried to activate his quirk, only to have his other arm crushed under the bird's other palm. He shouted again and groaned, blood dripping onto the ground and down his arm.

"Aizawa-sensei!" I yelled, hopelessly looking at the fallen teacher.

"Stay... back," he choked out, his head being held in one of the bird's hands. I let out a quiet sob as his face was beaten into the concrete. I suddenly saw out of the corner of my eye Midoriya, Mineta, and Tsu in the water, watching Aizawa getting ripped apart. I heaved a breath and tapped my finger on the ground, trying to get their attention without the blue-haired villain noticing.

I think Mineta noticed my hand moving, as he whispered something to Tsu. I turned slowly to show them my skinned shoulder, and pointed to it, keeping my eyes on the leader. Suddenly, the purple warp guy appeared by him and said something, making him turn to me.

He lunged, hand out, right in front of my face, but stopped, inches away. He clicked his tongue and turned to the struggling pro hero.

"Eraser Head." My teacher's eyes were flashing red, willing his quirk to work in the desperate seconds of the moment, only to have his face smashed into the ground once more. Before the villain could touch me without his quirk being stripped, Midoriya jumped up from the water and coiled his body, getting ready for a punch.

"Let go of them!" he screamed, eyes wild and hair flying everywhere. "Smash!" Midoriya made contact with something, sending strong gusts of wind all throughout the arena. I flinched, hearing the light bulbs break and the sound of my boots scraping against the dirt as I struggled to keep my footing, with almost nothing to hang on to.

As the dust cleared, I noticed a large, dark back facing me. Choking up, I realized it was the bird monster, not the villain, that Deku had made contact with. Even so, the bird didn't appear to be injured.

A second later, I noticed the bluenette was reaching for me again, one red eye peeping out of his hand-mask. I froze up, unable to move out of fear. Everything became muffled, even Tsu's voice as she darted her tongue out to sweep Midoriya out of the villain's grasp. His raspy voice, almost sickly sweet, became a chuckle as he whispered into my ear.

"I know about you, (Y/N) (L/N). I know your secret." My mind went blank for a second, unable to comprehend how he knew, how much he knew, and why he knew. I felt a pressure in my chest, unable to breath, my lungs twisted and my airways closing as tears immediately rushed to my eyes. His hand was getting closer and closer, teasing the thought of killing me.

But everything became clear again when I heard the front door being busted open. The sound of footsteps rang around the silent ring as someone came out of the risen cloud of dust. The villain in front of me stopped, and time seemed to slow down as I looked at the figure emerging out of the doorway.

"It's fine now. I am here."