XLIV

Why did I do that. Why did I stumble into literally two of the most powerful and most potential-snatching students in the whole entire school. (Y/N) I swear to God you're the dumbest person alive on this planet. 

I uttered a small groan to myself as everyone started to mumble to themselves about the stature of the future heroes, and how much of a role model they were supposed to be for us.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Jiro murmured, her eyes wider than usual.

"There's someone really pretty too... They don't seem to like it."

"The crown among the splendid UA students..."

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us." While Mineta was having a wet daydream over at his desk, my eyes were completely glued to my desk. No way in hell was I every going to be able to look at the two students I ran into.

"Alright, can you please introduce yourself to the class?" Furrowing my eyebrows, my ears picked up a girl's voice, identical to the one I'd heard before. 

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies." She stopped for a moment, as if overlooking the whole point she'd just uttered. "But wait..." Nejire then started to ask the members of Class 1A extremely specific questions, either regarding their physical features, or their quirks. 

She was excitedly approaching each of our desks, asking about ten questions per second. Our minds were still trying to wrap around the fact that they were still here, and couldn't really respond out of surprise. Soon enough, she'd reached my desk, and gently tilted my head up, her big, bright, blue eyes sparkling, beaming lasers into mine.

"Oh! I know you!" The whole class immediately turned to look at me, gasping in surprise.

"(L/N)-san! You knew her and didn't tell me about it?" Mineta raged, fire practically spewing out of his mouth as he ranted. Kaminari soon joined his temper tantrum, complaining about how I should have, while the rest of the students just sat in shock.

"It was an accident. I really didn't mean t-" I whispered, trying to avoid any conflict, my face completely dusted with pink.

"Tamaki-kun! This is them, right?" Nejire interrupted, pointing to me. "The first year that we saw!" The shy raven-haired boy gave a curt nod at the front, his back still turned to us. Hado smiled, taking my hand.

"I also saw you in the Sports Festival! You did awesome, considering you didn't use your quirk! But, it's also curious, that you didn't! Is it because, maybe- Oh!" She got distracted by Todoroki and laid off the topic. I breathed a small sigh of relief, my chest releasing its previously held in tension.

"There's just so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!" After the brief yet oddly charming introduction, everyone's views on the bluenette shifted a bit.

"She's so cute!"

"Like a kindergartner...? But it's kinda adorable!" Nejire giggled and moved back to the front, where the other two began their introductions. Tamaki finally turned around, his intense eyes glaring at the class. Shivers ran down my spine as cold, unrelenting irises stared the whole class down. We were absolutely paralyzed. My neck craned to see Tokoyami's expression. Even he, the usual cool and collected figure, was stone, eyes wide, and fear etched into his expression.

Soon, Amajiki, who was at the front, started to tremble. I could almost feel the room shake with intensity. Was this his quirk? Oh, I sure hope not. 

But all of a sudden, he whirled around again and spoke with a shaky voice: "I wanna go home!" 

"Huh?" Like a snap, the atmosphere completely took a 180, changing from a pressure filled room, to one of confusion. He's too shy, I guess. 

Then the last figure, the one who I knew nothing about, lifted his hand exaggeratedly and shouted at the class.

"The future's gonna be...?" Silence overtook the room again, for the second time, as no one dared to speak, afraid of giving the wrong answer, as we didn't know.

"Gonna be what?" I heard Deku mutter under his breath. 

"Grim! That's what you were supposed to say, right?" Almost choking on my own saliva, I coughed into my sleeve, muffling most of the sound. How were we supposed to get that? Was it supposed to be a joke in disguise? Maybe this guy just has some really dark humor. 

"Nevermind that! Why don't you all fight me at once?" 

"Wha-?"

__

"A-Are you serious?" I questioned, scratching my head. "This guy isn't serious... Is he?" Everyone shrugged and looked around nervously.

"I hope it's not," Sero whispered, crossing his arms. "But this guy is either crazy strong, or crazy stupid." Midoriya cocked his head, cracking his neck and stretched out. 

"Well, if he's crazy strong, then he'll have to prove it against all of us." A smile made its way onto my face as I nodded, pulling at my arms to get them loose. Like a ripple, soon everyone, including some doubters, joined in a simple warm up activity to get ready for what was coming up ahead.

I planted a foot on the ground and crouched, ready to speed towards the third year.

What was the gap between us that made this so significant? Surely Aizawa would have a good reason for dragging us all here.

Taking in a deep breath, my eyes flipped upwards only to see the blonde's clothes slowly falling off of his body. My legs immediately gave out in surprise as I fell flat on my face. The rest of the students weren't slow to realize it either, as everyone gave screams and shouts, warnings to Mirio. Despite the shock, there were still a few offenders that weren't phased -- one of them including Midoriya. 

He was full of openings, and the green haired boy seemed to know that.

"Dude, your clothes are falling off!" He didn't seem to care, even as Deku advanced towards him, letting out a flying kick right in his face. But his foot passed through, like Togata's body was made of nothing. My eyes widened as Midoriya fell to the ground with a crackle, stumbling as he landed on his feet. 

All of a sudden, the blonde disappeared through the floor and reappeared right in front of Jiro, the poor girl. She screamed in shock as every single bit of Mirio was exposed to her naked eyes. There wasn't even time to think as she got knocked down, along with Momo, who had been slow to react.

Our loopy opponent now seemed not much as of a "crazy-stupid" kind of person, but more "crazy-strong."