Q&A!

Hello! As promised, this chapter is dedicated to the Q&A :)

You can also comment other questions about the book here, and I'll be happy to answer. AMA! ^_^

__

(AgPeSe0612)

Hey Author! What was your favorite part about "Version A?" Also I loved your writing!

To be completely honest, the part I probably had the most fun writing was the struggle with identity. I really enjoy exploring the more real aspects of writing, and it was exciting for me to plan out what was going to happen to the reader as a result of those thoughts provoking them, and the League playing a part in it as well.

I leave subtle hints scattered absolutely everywhere in the book with a message that can be deciphered. A few might have even swooped over your head. Though the dream and aftermath  is obvious, I've written a few parts where even the heroes unintentionally spur on the bad side of the reader. 

Thank you for enjoying my work! The support means a lot to me :)

(LizzieS04)

What inspires you to write and do you enjoy writing books like this?

Well, to be completely honest, I write whenever I feel like it -- there is no real material motivation, just the satisfying feeling of positive feedback. I enjoy writing for others, and seeing them react so greatly brings me immense joy. I also get a chance to practice my language skills, and thanks to writing so often, I've improved a lot. 

Yes, I do enjoy writing books like this! The detail I put into describing the events and emotions that are held within just one singular character is what my passion really is. I just love descriptive writing, and I can visualize the whole scene in my head if the writing is really done well. My goal to have my reader enjoy the same experience.

(Moon_RiverRapids)

What was the first thought you had about this book? Did you think it wouldn't be good enough, or have doubts? Anything like that?

That's a good question! To be honest, I wasn't that nervous that it would flop, though I did have some doubts about my writing skill compared to others. This book was in my drafts for a solid couple of months, and had accumulated over twenty-ish chapters in that time period. There was a time period, near the beginning of the publication, where I began to see that my book hadn't generated as much attention as I had hoped, but I just kept writing, telling myself that the day will come eventually. And it did.

It just started one random day when I just dreamed the book up and was like "so this is what we're doing now, okay" and then here we are, with fifty chapters published :)

Do you have any tips for writing?

P. R. A. C. T. I. C. E. If you feel like it, practice! I do this just as a hobby, and don't really wanna become a writer when I grow up, but it helps me write narratives in English so that's a bonus, haha! 

Also, if you're really into it, expand your vocabulary! Descriptive writing uses a lot of vocab! Don't be afraid to put in your own touch to the writing! Add flair to it and give it personality! Show who you are, and what your writing says about you! Making things funny (though not in serious scenarios) is never unwelcome!

Also, using the same two words over and over again is going to get boring. You don't want to see the same adjective in two consecutive sentence. For example:

I looked over at the handsome guy, noticing his brown hair. His brown hair is nice. I like his brown hair.

Boring.

Try this:

My eyes swept over his figure, taking in his visuals. Though he was handsomely clad in a crisp autumn outfit, what stood out to me the most was his hair. A rich hazelnut color, the curls seemed to fall effortlessly, cascading down his skull in a layered fashion. I felt a smile make its way onto my face, cheeks starting to burn. Though my heart fluttered at the sight of his handsome stature, I felt something press on the inside of my chest as different thoughts rushed to my brain.

"Bro, look at him! Your hairline could never." I paused my swooning to cringe at myself.

Why now? Jealousy, are you serious?

You see? ;)

__

Thank you for submitting questions for the Q&A! It was a blast answering, and hopefully you got something out of it! :)

Also, big thank you to all of you for supporting me in my... interesting journey on Wattpad. Good luck in 2020, and see you in the next book!