Ω Chapter 2

† Serena's POV

"You're what?!" I yelled.

"You heard me, you're going to your cousins house." he didn't even look up at me just down at his morning paper.

"You're sending me away? You can't put up with me so you send me away." I said angrily.

"Serena my only job is getting put on the line!" he yelled, "the chiefs daughter getting arrested left and right, it doesn't look so good on me."

"You're ashamed of me?" I felt the tears of anger at the corners of my eyes, but I didn't want to crack.

"Yes. Serena I'm sorry, but I am. You're cousin said they would happily take you in."

"They still think I'm 12." I rolled my eyes.

"Serena... maybe being around your cousins will change you."

"Wow... you know what? I'm glad I'm leaving... maybe someone will love me for me!" I stood, and yelled. I ran to my room, and started packing.

Quiet drematic, but eh that's me.

My own dad doesn't even love me. The last person in my life... Since Mitch, and I got into a huge fight, and he most likely hates me I have no one to say bye to now. I felt tears at the rim of my eyes, I just need to get out. Even my older brother left... with my mom in Australia.

Yeah my mom is not dead...she left me here, and took my brother over me.

I hate being a softy so I quickly whiped my eyes. I opened my sock drawer, and opened it pulling out all the money I have been saving, as much as I have a weird love/hatred love for my mother. She sends me checks every year for my birthday, and Christmas.

"Serena..." my dad lightly knocked on my door, "your plane leaves in about an hour."

"Of course that is what you say to me." I shook my head. I walked out with my suit case, "this is it dad, this is the last time you' ll see me, just like mom." I shook my head, and walked out, and called me a taxi.

Sad, I love the city, but I need to leave before it catches up to me, and I become the city.

..

"Serena, wow you're so tall!" my cousin Chad said hugging me.

"Well puberty." I chuckled awkwardly. Last time he saw me I was a little dork with no tits,  (I still don't have them, but I'm not a table) glasses, and braces.

"This is Hayes, and Nash if you don't remember." he pointed at them.

"Yeah... I remember." I nodded my head. Nash, Hayes, and I all have the same eyes.

Family much!

"Hey," Nash smiled.

Although I don't remember him as Nash... I think it was Hamilton when we used to see each other all the time when we where younger.

"I'm the better looking one." Hayes smiled. I laughed, not really amused.

"You guys go to the car, I need to talk to Serena." Chad said. The two boys nodded, and grabbed my suit cases walking away.

"Probably want to talk all about my horrible acting out." I said sarcastically. We walked slowly out of the airport, so we could talk.

"No you see, I was like you. I see what you're trying to do, and it isn't going to work." he shook his head.